HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: is it Diasporian-Africans fault they were born

You said: “ BECAUSE I WAS NOT BORN IN AFRICA, ARROGANCE AND BOASTFULNESS OF THE CONTINENTAL AFRICAN COME IN, “

“ IF THE SLAVE MASTER NEVER BROUGHT THEM HERE, I WOULD NOT OF BEEN BORN IN THE WEST, AM I TO BE WHIPPED FOR THAT BANTU, THERE IS ALOT OF UNFAIRNESS IN YOUR PRESENTATION, “

*Arrogant and boastful??? Brother, I am not arrogant or boastful, I just realize a significant amount of Diasporian Africans adopt the views which media portrays of Continental Africans, which we all know are not positive. Many have a deep seated anger, distrust, and resentment towards Continentals... as you harbor hurt and anger here. Am I the one unfair??? I really don't think so.

You said: “ CAN'T TELL ME NOTHING ABOUT AFRICA BECAUSE I WAS BORN THERE. “

* Actually, I've never said that. It’s ridiculous.

You said: “ THE WHOLE SENARIO, IS WICKED, BECAUSE I ONLY BECAME A Diasporian-African THROUGH SLAVERY.. REMEMBER IT IS THE CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WHO MADE US GET BORN IN THE WEST TO BECOME Diasporian-Africans IN THE FIRST PLACE, “

* That's funny how most Diasporians want to support the stereotypes that African ancestors killed their own people, sold them, and enslave them...even if it the Westerners built forts and castles along the coast of West Africa. Ask yourself who shipped Africans to the New World? Africans on the continent are not responsible for slave trade. You rather chose to blame our forefathers.

You said: “ IF I AM SAYING SOMETHING WRONG YOU TELL ME WHAT IS THE WRONG I AM SAYING. “

* Can you address the issue of this thread before you attack me? You actually complain and blame others because you want to base your doctrines on the writings of the Jews/Hebrews/Israelites/Hyksos. I have a problem with this... The Hebrew or Israelite spiritual systems and cultural customs do nothing to promote African traditions and cohesion.

B.K

well well so you ommitted part of my post you responded to and distorted the true meaning of the post for example,i wrote this,

THE WHOLE SENARIO, IS WICKED, BECAUSE I ONLY BECAME A Diasporian-African THROUGH SLAVERY SHOULD A CONTINENTAL AFRICAN CRUCIFY ME FOR THAT, REMEMBER IT IS THE CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WHO MADE US GET BORN IN THE WEST TO BECOME Diasporian-Africans IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF THE SLAVE MASTER NEVER BROUGHT THEM HERE, I WOULD NOT OF BEEN BORN IN THE WEST, AM I TO BE WHIPPED FOR THAT BANTU,

you copy and paste it and put it like this,

You said: “ THE WHOLE SENARIO, IS WICKED, BECAUSE I ONLY BECAME A Diasporian-African THROUGH SLAVERY.. REMEMBER IT IS THE CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WHO MADE US GET BORN IN THE WEST TO BECOME Diasporian-Africans IN THE FIRST PLACE.

deliberately taking off the part where i said,

IF THE SLAVE MASTER NEVER BROUGHT THEM HERE, I WOULD NOT OF BEEN BORN IN THE WEST, AM I TO BE WHIPPED FOR THAT BANTU.

i will make it clear i burn out the idea that any African deliberately sold anyone into slavery few weeks back me and rasdavid simmonds went down this road, and from i've been younger i never agreed any continental African sold anyone.

yeah you ommitted those words from my post to make it look like i was blaming my forefathers for slavery, you wanted to paint that picture, you are wrong, yes categorically wrong, i have never bought into the idea that any African born at home in Africa sold anyone to make me become a Diasporian African.

You very well and know i was explaining that it was the wicked white nation who brought us here against our will through slavery and the slave trade, but no you have to warp think out my mind, and think i was blaming my foreparents for being here, and being a Diasporian African, you are so, so, so, wrongggggggggggggggggg.

next time don't ommitt anything from my post to suit yourself, that whole sentence you took off my post to make it come over different from what i really was saying.

this, is what i said, let me remind you again,
THE WHOLE SENARIO, IS WICKED, BECAUSE I ONLY BECAME A Diasporian-African THROUGH SLAVERY SHOULD A CONTINENTAL AFRICAN CRUCIFY ME FOR THAT, REMEMBER IT IS THE CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WHO MADE US GET BORN IN THE WEST TO BECOME Diasporian-Africans IN THE FIRST PLACE, IF THE SLAVE MASTER NEVER BROUGHT THEM HERE, I WOULD NOT OF BEEN BORN IN THE WEST, AM I TO BE WHIPPED FOR THAT BANTU.

you paste and copy it, then put the following your way,

You said: “ THE WHOLE SENARIO, IS WICKED, BECAUSE I ONLY BECAME A Diasporian-African THROUGH SLAVERY.. REMEMBER IT IS THE CONTINENTAL AFRICAN WHO MADE US GET BORN IN THE WEST TO BECOME Diasporian-Africans IN THE FIRST PLACE.

leaving off the all important part, which is,
IF THE SLAVE MASTER NEVER BROUGHT THEM HERE, I WOULD NOT OF BEEN BORN IN THE WEST, AM I TO BE WHIPPED FOR THAT BANTU,

then you answer after you distort my post with the following answer wrongfully accusing me,

That's funny how most Diasporians want to support the stereotypes that African ancestors killed their own people, sold them, and enslave them...even if it the Westerners built forts and castles along the coast of West Africa. Ask yourself who shipped Africans to the New World? Africans on the continent are not responsible for slave trade. You rather chose to blame our forefathers.

you for one knew what i was saying but you just want to play mind games with words, and to answer your question, i'm in line to agree with gman, i don't fully understand his part on the mixing, but his explanation was good enough for me, i can explain it in my own words, but his post said most of it for me, like Marcus Mosiah Garvey says, I Am a Proud Blackman, Honoured to be Blackman, who in God's Creation would'nt be anything else but a Blackman.

I'M NOT INTO DIVIDING UP 54 COUNTRIES IN AFRICA, I'M NOT INTO TRIBALISM, SO EJA'S POST HAS NO BARING ON ME WHO DOES NOT SEE IT AS HE CALLS IT. I DON'T HAVE TO GIVE ANY LONG EXPLANATION TO ANYONE AS EJA'S POST DOES NOT REFLECT MY THOUGHTS OR MIND.

ARE YOU THERE WHEN I POUR LIBATIONS AND HAIL ALL THOSE GREAT LEADERS YOU SPEAK OF? MANY PEOPLE ARE TO JUDGMENTAL AND NOT ALL IS PERFECT IN THEIR LIFE, DID'NT YOU SAY YOU WERE SICK FOR THIS LONG TIME? YES THIS SHOWS YOU ARE A HUMAN BEING SUBJECT TO ALL THE FALLIBLE THINGS THAT REACH HUMAN BEINGS.

I DON'T CARE IF THOSE OTHER DIASPORIAN AFRICANS WANT THE MEDIA TO FILL THEIR HEADS WITH LIES ABOUT AFRICA, I KNOW THEY CAN STAGE ANYTHING WITH THE MEDIA, I NEVER BOUGHT INTO THE LIE SO DON'T JUDGE ME OR ANYONE LIKE ME LESS YOU KNOW ME.

I'M NOT ATTACKING YOU, AND I DON'T HATE YOU, AND CONTRARY TO YOUR THOUGHT, MOST CONTINENTAL AFRICANS LOVE ME, AND WILL MAKE ME COME TO THEIR HOMES IN AFRICA WHEN I GET THE CHANCE TO DO SO.

WELL I AM NOT OF THE MINDSET EJA PRESENTS, AND ILL SAY IT AGAIN, PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO READ PEOPLES MINDS AND THEY DON'T KNOW TRULLY WHATS IN THE PERSONS HEART, AND MIND.

I LIVE IN ENGLAND IN NOTTINGHAM WHERE THE SHERIFF IN ROBINHOOD DAYS USE TO DWELL, AND MANY, MANY, MANY, CONTINENTAL AFRICANS LIVE THERE NOW, AND OUR RELATIONSHIP IS FINE IT IS THE IRAQI KURDS WHO WOULD OPPOSE US MORE THAN LIGHTLY.

THAT SAID I AM HAPPY YOU ARE WELL AND ALIVE, AND STILL IN THE LAND OF THE LIVING, GIVE THANKS THE SICKNESS DID NOT TAKE AWAY OUR BELOVED SISTER FROM US, HOLY BLACK MARY I EMPRESS MENEN I JAH RASTAFARI, MY LORDDESS AND ROYAL GODDESS.

LONG LIVE THE SPIRIT OF QUEEN NZINGA, AND QUEEN NYAHBINGHI, AND ALL UPFUL WOMAN OF THE EARTHLY SOIL, WHO STAND FOR EQUAL RIGHTS AND JUSTICE FOR ALL, KNOWING THAT SATAN KINGDOM MUST FALL.

ANYWAY A RESPONSE CAN EITHER WEAKEN OR STRENGTHEN THE THOUGHT IN A POST OR MESSAGE.

THAT SAID I DO NOT HATE YOU AT NO TIME AT ALL.

I WILL SAY THOUGH WHILE THE POST IS RELEVANT TO ME AND ALOT OF US, HERE, IT AS NO HURTFELT FEELINGS, OR BARING ON ME, AS IT'S NOT MY MINDSET.

THAT SAID GIVE THANKS FOR ALL YOUR RESPONSES TO ME SISTER BANTU KELANI.

I AM HON KES AA ADOFO REAL AFRICAN BORN IN THE WEST LONGING TO GO HOME WHEN JAH WILL IT TO BE SO.

THAT SAID I LEAVE YOU, SALAM NA FIKIR DESTA::(PEACE LOVE AND JOY).

Messages In This Thread

Questions
Re: Questions
is it Diasporian-Africans fault they were born in
Africans and the Christian Bible
Re: Africans and the Christian Bible
Re: Answers
come again lovely response
Re: Well said Eja! *NM*
Re: Answers *LINK*
Re: Eja
SELASSIELIVE WELL SAID
Re:BlessedFlames
Re: Answers *LINK*
BLESSEDFLAMES WELL SAID *NM*
Wealth of the west built on Africa's exploitation
Re: Wealth of the west built on Africa's exploitat
Nuff Said-Respect Due. *NM*
voice of the 'real son' *NM* *LINK*
Re: Ayinde, well said, so eloquent!!!!
'Tribalism' or harsh reality? *LINK*
Re: Thanks for exposing this information! *NM*
Ayinde
Re: Ayinde
The New Liberians
Re: The New Liberians
Re: Ayinde
Re: ???!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yes, I made a comment. Thank you!!! *NM*
Racism, Colorism and Power *LINK*
Re: Racism, Colorism and Power
Black/The Perfect Black
Re: Black/The Perfect Black
mo'hawhaw
Re: mo'of void eja talk
Colorism Lingers in the 21st Century *LINK*
The Legacy of the Brown Paper Bag
Re: The Legacy of the Brown Paper Bag
'Colorism' is Alive and Well *LINK*
Re: 'Colorism' is Alive and Well
Re: 'Colorism' is Alive and Well *LINK*
Re: 'Colorism' is Alive and Well *LINK*
And still no answer...
Re: And still no answer...
Re: And still no answer...
The paper bag test *LINK*
Skin-Deep Discrimination *LINK*
Re: Skin-Deep Discrimination
Re: Skin-Deep Discrimination
All questions have already been answered!
Re: All questions have already been answered!
Re: All questions have already been answered!
Re: Questions & Answers

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com