Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

come again lovely response
In Response To: Re: Answers ()

Why do you find it easier to relate to the explanation of the semites than to that of indigenous Africa?"

...I find it easy to relate to both because they are one & the same.

"When you speak of your African heritage, why do you omit the indigenous people of Africa from amongst whom diaspora Africans in the west came? Your family tree (it seems) grew from east Africa, into the western dispora. You know (or say little) about the cultures of the Mandinka, Wolof, Kru, Mossi, Hausa, Kongo, Ashanti, Ibo, and other nations along THE WESTERN COASTLINE OF AFRICA from whom you are DIRECTLY descended."

...The whole of africa is ONE do not try & seperate us Africans & make us think we are different.

"You are not descended from the Amhara so, why do you find it easier to identify with thier culture?"

...His Ivine Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie I is an Amhara & he was Head of the O.A.U. so I have no problem identifing with that, just like I have no problem identifing with the dogon, or the yoruba, WHY DO YOU have a problem with the tribe that Ras Tafari Makonenn belongs to?

"Is it because you see the civilizations of the west coast as being inferior to the Amhara civilization?"

...I certainly dont, DO YOU see the civilizations of the Amhara being inferior to those of the west?

" Or, is your preference only based on the fact that the Amhara are 'fair-skinned' and have 'good hair'?"

...There is no prefrence. you are being pressumptious....why are you seperating us african children with your willie lynch talk.

"I mentioned the outer attributes of the Amhara because I have also noticed that you seem to have little interest in the darker peoples of East Africa, you say nothing about the Dinka, the Nuba, the Kikuyu or even the Oromo.You say NOTHING about the people ORIGINALLY identified as Ethiopians. It is like to you, they do not exist. The mixed race nations within the borders of Africa are recent creations. The Fula, the Tutsi and the Amhara are people descended from the mixture of semite and African. Which means, they are even younger than the 'semites'. Yet, we know that African civilization existed thousands of years before ANY of these were created."

...Again His Majesty started the O.A.U. His Majesty defended Africa to the fullest there was no partiality His Majesty want to see the whole of Afrika free not just the Ethiopians or just the Amhara, brother you do sound very tribalist when you speak...would you be one of those hutu killing off the a tutsi child..

WOULD YOU BE ONE OF MENGISTUS SOLDIERS KILLING OFF ONE OF HIS MAJESTY'S ORTHODOX PRIEST???...hmmm makes me wonder...also the original semites are black africans (you should know this)not these so called semitic/arabic people you see nowadays.

"You, like the european colonialist before you, seem to find it easier to relate to the mixed race nations. Do I lie?"

...When was this ever stated? As far as im concerned this an assumption of yours...your willie lynch mentality has reared its ugly face again...so yes you do lie.

"Is'nt your insistence on holding the Amhara so tight sourced in an earlier rejection of your UNDILUTED African root? "We are all mixed" they say. But, even if one were to agree with that opinion, even if one were to acknowledge that not all his/her ancestors were 100% Black African, one could still identify oneself totally with the first ancestor. The source. The perfect Black. One could say , "When I see God in a human form, I see one who is BLACK. Pure, TOTAL BLACK."

....You revealed your resentment in this statement you have a grudge because Rastafari Sons & Daughters worship Haile Selassie I & you consider HIM as not BLACK, PURE TOTAL BLACK. to you he is just your definition of a "semite" & how could an african ever worship a semite. InI know His Majesty is a Black Alkebulan Defender of Afrika who fought for the redemption of all Africans at home & in the diaspora...Again here is your willie lynch mentality popping up.

"So, is'nt your DOGGED assertion of the primacy of the Amhara explanation, not in fact a way of you disguising your SHAMEFUL desire to hold on to the semite? Your desire to dethrone BLACKNESS?"

....BLACKNESS is the begining blackness is creation how would I ever blaspheme my God & King by dethroning BLACKNESS.....are you saying you dont consider Haile Selassie I BLACK??
(im not sure if you claim you are Rastafari or not but the way you talk it sound like you hate His Majesty & His children)...but choose to come on a "Rastafari Speaks" forum.

"And, why are you so afraid of the perfect Black? Why do you refuse to let go of the semite? Is it that you see the UNDILUTED indigenous culture as being too inpenetrable (i.e too 'alien')? Is this why is judeo-christianity the DEFAULT position of your spiritual sense?"

...Why do you refuse to see His Majesty as a BLACK AFRICAN. The Default position of my spiritual sense is what the Rastafari Elders have taught I man in my trod, these are the "Real" Rasses people like Bongo Tawney, Binghie Roy, Bongo Shep etc. they are the ones who can say they are "True Rasses" go & get some teaching from these Ancients of Rastafari before you state what your opinion of the true I-ception of Rastafari is.

....I have never heard of this "zadok" ideology as far I am concered the Atlantic slave trade was real & the Europeans are FULLY100% responsible for these horrid events & for you to assume any different is very low of you.

You asked..."Who are the ones peddling ideologies that would seperate Africans really working for?"

....it seems like you are the guilty one looks like your are the one who seperating us brothers & sisters in your tribal sermon.

"When I say one man is not the Almighty, one language is not the language of the Almighty, and, other roads lead to the truth, what am I saying?"

...You are giving your i-ception based on your research & evidence on the Almighty.

"Then, when you say, all roads lead to one man, his language is the holy word and only he ever attained to (and will ever attain to) the status of 'God', what are you saying?"

....I never said all roads lead to one man & his language is the holy word and only he ever attained the status of "God".I state that His Ivine Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie is "MY" God & King. This is my personal iception/opinion of the Almighty. I have never stated that His Majesty only attained the status of "God" I cannot say that Allah is not god, I cant say that Oludamare, or Ra is not God because I truly do not know.

I do know that Haile Selassie I is MY God.

..but you are turning this into east vs west dark skin vs light skin judeo-christian islamic vs kemetic this is not the case I personaly embrace ALL african knowledge why are you so caught up on downtrodding something to validate your thing.

....that said I will not be writing too much more because i dont want to sound repetitive I can accept ones opinions, i-ceptions, beliefs, values I love all my african brothers & sisters & I give thanks we have so many ones & ones defending Her with passion & zeal. Lets try & accept each others views & know that not everyone is going to see things your way or my way.

YES BLESSEDFLAME, LOVELY POST HOW YOU ANSWERED IT BACK ELOQUENTLY AS IT WAS ELOQUENTLY PUT BY IT'S POSTER TO JUSTIFY THEIR STANCE,AS AYINDE SAID HE WOULD LIKE TO SEE THE RESPONSES TO SUCH A ELOQUENTLY PUT POST, AND NOW I SEE YOUR RESPONSE AND I SUPPORT IT TO THE FULLEST, AND ANYONE WANT TO SEE MY OPINION JUST READ GMAN AND BLESSEDFLAME POST I CONCURE WITH THEIR OPINIONS.

YES GIVE THANKS FOR SUCH A ELOQUENTLY PUT RESPONSE AND REFUTE.

YES IYAH MY LORD
NYAHBINGHI FIRE,
KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

Questions
Re: Questions
is it Diasporian-Africans fault they were born in
Re: is it Diasporian-Africans fault they were born
Re: is it Diasporian-Africans fault they were born
Africans and the Christian Bible
Re: Africans and the Christian Bible
Re: Answers
come again lovely response
Re: Well said Eja! *NM*
Re: Answers *LINK*
Re: Eja
SELASSIELIVE WELL SAID
Re:BlessedFlames
Re: Answers *LINK*
BLESSEDFLAMES WELL SAID *NM*
Wealth of the west built on Africa's exploitation
Re: Wealth of the west built on Africa's exploitat
Nuff Said-Respect Due. *NM*
voice of the 'real son' *NM* *LINK*
Re: Ayinde, well said, so eloquent!!!!
'Tribalism' or harsh reality? *LINK*
Re: Thanks for exposing this information! *NM*
Ayinde
Re: Ayinde
The New Liberians
Re: The New Liberians
Re: Ayinde
Re: ???!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yes, I made a comment. Thank you!!! *NM*
Racism, Colorism and Power *LINK*
Re: Racism, Colorism and Power
Black/The Perfect Black
Re: Black/The Perfect Black
mo'hawhaw
Re: mo'of void eja talk
Colorism Lingers in the 21st Century *LINK*
The Legacy of the Brown Paper Bag
Re: The Legacy of the Brown Paper Bag
'Colorism' is Alive and Well *LINK*
Re: 'Colorism' is Alive and Well
Re: 'Colorism' is Alive and Well *LINK*
Re: 'Colorism' is Alive and Well *LINK*
And still no answer...
Re: And still no answer...
Re: And still no answer...
The paper bag test *LINK*
Skin-Deep Discrimination *LINK*
Re: Skin-Deep Discrimination
Re: Skin-Deep Discrimination
All questions have already been answered!
Re: All questions have already been answered!
Re: All questions have already been answered!
Re: Questions & Answers

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com