HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The other aspect of Pan-African

My beloved sista Bantu, I would just like you to realize, that your pain is our pain, and pain of any African, where ever they are living in Mama Africa, or in the African Diaspora, their pain are our pain, their frustrations are our frustrations, their imprisonment are our imprisonment. We are the same race of people who were separated by the criminal acts of slave trading activities. Let us blame the enemies instead of blaming ourselves, we are sisters and brother, and sisters and brothers do have disagreements sometimes, but in the name of truth and rights, let us not blame each other for what our enemies have done to African people everywhere.

You may not be aware of it, but there are several global conference taking place between Africans in Mama Africa, and Africans in the African Diaspora. The most recent one took place in Ghana, the last week of September to the first week of October 2004, and another conference is being planned for 2006 to take place in Zimbabawe. This conference was sponsored by Africans from the Diaspora, who paid their own expences to Ghana, to have this conference to build bridges of trust and solidarity, and to take a good look at the state of the African race.

I agree that you must be angry about the murderous conditions which are taking place across Mama Africa, this morning when I was reading again, about what was done to Stephen Bantu Biko, my Eyes were full of tears, when I look at the picture of his funeral, with so many thousands of my own African people, gathered at one place, and to think that many more thousands were turned back, it was just so many poeple who stood up for the rights of Steve Biko, which is really the rights of all African people everywhere.

It is just a very small fraction of the African race, whon are really stuggling and fighting for the rights of African people everywhere, the rest of our people, are just followers, who will follow any group who can give them some kind of food clothing and shelter. If we are able to put ourselves in a position, where we can create employment and other needed resources for our people, then we will be able to reach them, and be also able to teach them, but now they are out of our reach, because they have to go hunting, for their bare essentials among our enemies. So I think that it is alright to be angry with our enemies, who are the ones to be blame for all the attrocities which are taking place among black people everywhere. To be very truthful, we as African liberators, understand your frustration and your anger, but please pass that on to our enemies who are the ones to be blame for these crimes. You can send us some embrace with some blessings and some healing streams, then we can build some bridges of trust and solidarity together.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African pepole everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanizatio
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanuizatio
i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
Re: i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
your flattery will not erode my anger
your flattery will not erode my anger
Re: your flattery will not erode my anger
The other aspect of Pan-African
Re: I miss the word "US"
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Pan African Organization Committee
Re: Pan African Organization Committee
Re: Pan African Organization Committee

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com