HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family

Each of us was born within a given generation of people. Each generation has its responsiblities as it relates to the development and advancement of its people. The generation that was before is responsible for the nourishing and preservation of the social, cultural, spiritual and economical structures of our communities, so that the baton of prosperity, soberness, integrity, honesty, dignity and self determination in our struggles, can be past on to the following generation. They also have the responsibility, to preserve our African heritage and legacy, and pass it on to the following generation, for continuous preservation, from generation to generation.

It is the duty of each generation to work in collective unity, in order to build bridges of prosperity for our people, but it is quite noticeable, that in each generation, there are always some of us, who make the serious mistake of neglecting our responsibilities, and go astray with the bad ideas of strangers, as they abondon their missions, which were given to them to be carried out. However, even though there are those who are gone astray, there are others, who are very stedfast, in the assignments which are given to them to be carried out, on behalf of their people and community.

So in Mama Africa as well as in the African Diaspora, there are those who abondon their mission and are gone astray, but there are also those who can be relied upon, to carry out their mission, even though from time to time, they have to make great sacrifices in order to keep the struggle alive. So we all have to be very careful that in our frustrations, we do not throw out the living baby with the dirty bath water. There is absolutely no doubt in my mind, that there have been good African people, and that there are still good African people, in Mama Africa, as well as in the African Diaspora, who have worked hard, and are still working hard, to preserve the dignity of African people as it relates to Pan Africanization evwerywhere.

Food, clothing and shelter are basic needs for all humanity, and people as well as the animals at Serengeti, are always moving on to find more fertile or flourishing grounds, from which they can feed and take care ofv their families. There are no set of human beings, upon the face of this earth, who will not be attracted, to a more prosperous and successful envirnment and circumstances, even if it is some times risky and dangerous.

Therefore, for true Pan Africanization to put on some bloom and bear good ripe fruits, it must be nourished and cared for, by they who understand what it is, and also understand the how important it is, as it relates to the total Liberation of Mama Africa and her people everywhere. We have to find ways and means to create a very strong economic structure, so that we can take care of the needs of our people, so that they can be grateful to us for our good works, and eventually become attracted to us, and everything which we do, in relation to our African race, including our Pan African movement.

Pan Africanization to me, is to be happy and proud, that we were created as African people, were born as African people, grow up as African people, live as African people, and uphold and defend the causes of African people, whenever and whereever we are challenged, as long as we live, until our final day, upon the face of this earth. Therefore, the very best way to nourish, water and preserve Pan Africanization, is to start in each individual African family, by teaching our children, about their heritage, culture and legacy, and to teach them to be happy that they were created as African people, and that it is a crime against humanity, for them to try to pretend that they or some other race of people. They must be told that they are the original people of the land, and therefore their is no need to try to imitate, are be like other races. It must be made clear to them, that they
are African people, and will be African people, until the day theydie. Therefore it is their duty, to uphold the integrity and dignity of African people as long as they live, and pass it on from generatio to generation.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanizatio
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanuizatio
i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
Re: i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
your flattery will not erode my anger
your flattery will not erode my anger
Re: your flattery will not erode my anger
The other aspect of Pan-African
Re: The other aspect of Pan-African
Re: I miss the word "US"
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Pan African Organization Committee
Re: Pan African Organization Committee
Re: Pan African Organization Committee

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com