HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The other aspect of Pan-African

Africans are Africans whether they were born in the African Diaspora or born in Mama Africa. The African who was born in Africa is not really any more African, than an African who was born in the African Diaspora. We must all be convinced inside our selves, that we are all African brothers and sisters, regardless of how rough the roads of life becomes sometimes. Africans at home however, are very fortunate, that they were not brutalized across the middle passage, after being kidnapped from their families, property and possessions. That is not to say that our African brothers and sisters were not shackled, raped, brutalized, downpressed and robbed by these European criminals, who invaded and spoiled Mama Africa and her people.

The very same slavetrading practices, which were practiced against Africans in Mama Africa, were also practiced against Africans in the African Diaspora. The evil tactics of divide and rule, which were planted and put into practice against African people in Mama Africa, were also put into practice against African people in the African Diaspora. Their purpose was and still are, to get us to blame each other and quarell among ourselves, for the downpression and the life of hunger, nakedness and general poverty, which they have placed upon us deliberately.

The tactics which they use against us, was to getting us to blame each other, for crimes which none of us have done, then we will be fussing and fighting each other, for the evil which they the slave masters have done to all of us, then that will prevent us from uniting in order to liberate ourselves and our people. We just cannot get along together, if we are suspicious of each other, whatever sufferation which African people are enduring, in Africa and in the African Diaspora, is as a result of the cruel act of slave trading activities, which was implemented against African people everywhere, and which is still being praticed against us, even as we reason together at this moment.

In Africa as well as in the African Diaspora, it is only a small amount of African people, who are seriously struggling, and talking about the rights and liberation of African people everywhere upon the face of this earth. General speaking, as I know, the very small minority of Africans who are standing up for the rights and Justice of African people, are generally mocked and jeered, and called trouble makers, by the majority of the African people who are in Africa and the African Diaspora, it was like that in Jamaica, Trinidad, Barbadoes, Africa, England and other parts of the world, wherever African people exist.

Most of our people are tring to move up into society, and do not want to disturb their boss, are those people who are in charge of hiring and firing. The Europeans have been so cruel, and brutish as well as spiteful to our people, they are so afraid of displeasing them. I can understand your frustrations concerning the brutal mass murders, which are being carried out in Mama Africa, mostly blacks killing blacks, in the various areas, and this again is as a result of gifts blind the eyes, which again amounts to divide and rule, for if our people were united then they would not be killng each other as they live from day to day.

The guns and other weapons, which they are using to kill each other, were not and are not made by African people, therefore it is clear that both sides are taking orders, form those Europeans, who supplied the guns to both sides of these wars.
Their plans are to keep us fighting and quarelling with each other, and then give us guns and some money, if we fight and keep the war going.
As African people, we must find ways and means, to expose their plans to our people, so that they can wake up, and do the right thing, Africa for Africans those at home and those abroad.
Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus

Messages In This Thread

African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanizatio
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanuizatio
i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
Re: i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
your flattery will not erode my anger
your flattery will not erode my anger
Re: your flattery will not erode my anger
The other aspect of Pan-African
Re: I miss the word "US"
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Pan African Organization Committee
Re: Pan African Organization Committee
Re: Pan African Organization Committee

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com