Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

i apologize for "my hypocrisy"

peace and hotep,

bantu-kelani, i only had a few difficulties with your response. excuse me for collecting my thoughts.

bantu-kelani, when you say:

“You and your Western Diaporans members are ALSO beneficiaries of the stolen goods and rewards of the crimes involved in Africa.”,

bantu-kelani, how are you separating diaspora again. we only benefit like joseph benefited the mythological israelites. we are stolen goods.
you know that we have never participated in crimes involve in africa but i get that from my associates from africa until they actually learn about what has taken place here in amorica. i find that we have bothe been mis-educated. when i take people into the rural places in amorica they change their tunes, though. amorica is more than what is on TV. bantu-kelani, you would also, if you saw amorica up-close and personal. every thing that you can relate to me about living conditions in africa is right and everthing that i relate to you about living conditions amorica is right. we are bothe right about our own conditioning.

“ Your military institutions enable and protract crimes and genocide in Africa so you can live better than continental Africans.”,

i saw a picture of myself playing in the dirt as a youth and i assure you that i am not far from my roots,now. no body knows the troubles i have seen and i have not seen yours. my family has been victim to the same military and civilian institutions that plague ‘continentals’. all genocide is real and blaming victims does not lessen the severity of what ails all of us. in twenty years, africans in amorica will challenge this democracy if it remains standing, however, i do not think you can say the same for the dis-united states of africa. if democracy does not work for us here, we still have other avenues for bothe of us. we know the source of our dis-unity here but you go on like you do not know the source of dis-unity in africa. my “better” lifestyle is causing genocide in africa? No, bantu-kelani, if our lifestyle even seems better remember that we are positioned against poor ‘whites’ here for the economic detriment of all.

"Euro-American multinationals fund and supply ammunitions in Congo and Rwanda, Ivory Coast, Sudan, Liberia… to hostile guerrilla groups for access to our resources without a doubt.",

bantu-kelani, i am not a ‘white’ amorican multi-national fund and the dynamics of dividing and conquering was put in place long before either of us was born. you can’t make me hate you and i am not a hostile gorilla after your stuff. i was talking with a couple of sisters from kenya about “why we hate Africans”. seem that they had fell for the ‘ropa-dope’ too. now, they realize that africans in amorica, who are active in the communities, know that they are not hated. as long as my out-sourcing African brothers and sisters only socialize with their assigned groups, they sit around gossiping like 'soap opera hoes'. thinking that our immediate enemy is anything other than ‘white’ pseudo-supremacy is futile.

"you are receiving African stolen goods via built schools, new hospitals, road construction, state subsidies, and tax grants."

again, i am a stolen good. have you ever came out of a bad dream? from 1965 forward, africans in amorica have been coming out of one here. in the future, we will sit and discuss stolen goods. here they say that ‘possession is 9/10 of the law’ and ‘ignorance of the law’ is not an excuse and “justice is blind”. malcolm x said that we have been “hoodwinked” and “bamboozled “ . i say that the whole world has been crept upon, blinded, hit in the head and robbed. bantu-kelani, you are saying that i am receiving African stolen goods. i say, it is only a few of the smaller things that my fathers and mothers left during their “rapid departure”. we will sit and discuss stolen goods in the future. i am not mad at ‘cha.

" So bro. seshatasefekht, dodging and ducking with black American work on civil rights act of 1965 for the benefice of African immigrants in America does not preclude your people from the sins of questionable support to continentals."'

bantu-kelani, my people have advocated every step taken towards dismantling every system of oppression manufactured by this world. we are the stone that the builders refused. what has happened to us is so pathetic that it is prophetic. you realize that only 5 percent of the entire population of captured Africans arrived as slaves in this amorica and like joseph we have risen like the truth crushed to earth. it took a nation of millions to hold us back . now we are back and bantu-kelani, you can ride wit us. when you say ‘preclude my people of sin’, you are only frustrated.

bantu-kelani, by stating:

"Case in point, isn’t negro conservatives representative, and co-leaders of stealing African oils reserves and rich gold and diamond deposits?",

surely you jest. “negro conservatives?” ”representatives and co-leaders?” NEGROES STEALING AFRICAN stuff. what happen to negro oil, gold and diamonds? bantu-kelani, eating the left over parts of hogs makes negroes very conservatives. it’s like “what depression?” there is more precious stones in my computers than i will ever own, as jewelry. 2025 will determine if we have african amorican representatives and co-leaders on the continent.

bantu-kelani, by saying:

" I have an overall graphic that shows the improvements and growth of African who moves to the States or elsewhere in the Diaspora: clear-cut immigration discrimination, social racism or institutional discrimination, police/criminal justice issues (Amadou Diallos remember?)",

speaks very little but the fact remains that when we build it, they will come. but feel free to come because i don’ hate you. when you state “immigration discrimination, social racism or institutional discrimination, police/criminal justice issues”, bantu-kelani you are really feeling that pain that africans in amorica has always inherited. welcome to the party. by the way, immigrants who move to the united states are only being used to undermine organized labor movement. yes, corporate out-sourcing.

" – Plus, in America (from Brazil, the Dominican Republic to the States) African Diasporan nationalism reflects that continentals are looked down by black America. No hypocrisy here please.. ",

remember that if ‘continentals’ are looked down upon in the amoricas, think about you own comments to me (and who loves you baby). i think the most uneducated of us are puzzled over the lack of control exhibited by continentals over a land which threw us away, over how socially and culturally insensitive immigrants to amorica are, and over why opportunity is limited to absorbing opportunity without fair reciprocity.

BANTU-KELANI, WHERE IS THE MUTUAL OR COOPERATIVE INTERCHANGE OF FAVORS OR PRIVILEGES especially the exchange of rights or privileges of trade between nations.

we are a nation in exile whether you see it or not. to this you attribute to “my hypocrisy”. i have been called worst by others far less charming than you.

freedomisahapislave

Messages In This Thread

African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanizatio
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanuizatio
i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
Re: i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
your flattery will not erode my anger
your flattery will not erode my anger
Re: your flattery will not erode my anger
The other aspect of Pan-African
Re: The other aspect of Pan-African
Re: I miss the word "US"
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Pan African Organization Committee
Re: Pan African Organization Committee
Re: Pan African Organization Committee

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com