HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Pan African Organization Committee

Well, you are right on time with your very constuctive reasoning, every other race of people are happy, that they were created by the Creator to be the race who they were Created to be. They therefore strive to uplift there race, take care of their family, and Nation. They are proud of their culture and heritage, and stand up for the respect of their heritage legacy and integrity. Off course they do have small disagreements at times, but that is not allowed to grow into a violation of their heritage, or interfere with the good and welfare of their race.

I ask the question all the time, why is it that there are so many black people shooting down each other on the streets, which results in some going to the cemetery and others going to jails? Why? Why? Why?
Is this the best thing that we can do with our lives and our time and abilities?
When are we going to apply our energies to learning, so that we can acquire the abilities to invent our own African cars, televisions Computer, and so much more, and own the industries which are manufacturing these things for our selves, so that we can create employment for our own people, so that they can be equipt with food clothing and shelter, as we live from day to day?

When are our people going to cease from being ungrateful to their own African heritage culture and legacy? When are we going to stop putting other races above our own brothers and sisters as it relates to mating and natural affection?

Those of us who manage to get some wealth and have become affluent, continue to commit racism, by leaving there own black brothers and sisters, to mate and marry people of other races, thereby transferring the wealth which they acquired, to those who have enslaved African People for more than five hundred years.
They continue to forget where they are coming from, and that their people who gave birth to them, cared for them and nourished them to become grown adults of African origin.

Pan Africanization to me means, that Africans are happy that they were created as African people by the great Creator, so, since we were born as African people, we must grow up as African people, live as African people, walk as African people, talk as African people, sing and dance as African people, and do everything which have to do upon the face of this earth, as African people, and be proud that we were Created as African people at home and abroad. It is therefore our responsibility, to do as much as we can, in every way that we can, as long as we can, as we live from day to day, to create better living conditions for African people everywhere, that is what I consider to be Pan Africanization. Again I send many oceans of blessings and self determination to African people everywhere. ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanizatio
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanuizatio
i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
Re: i apologize for "my hypocrisy"
your flattery will not erode my anger
your flattery will not erode my anger
Re: your flattery will not erode my anger
The other aspect of Pan-African
Re: The other aspect of Pan-African
Re: I miss the word "US"
Re: African People Must Nourish Pan Africanization
Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Re: Pan Africanization Starts With Each Family
Pan African Organization Committee

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com