HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

Its time for the nations, to recognize their power...glory...charizma...nothing to fear...absolutely...nothing to stop u...

observe...every individual thing in life, is a thing that gives u more things...like food...it gives u strength...wich gives u the ability to work...wich gives the opportunity to attain/make clothes, sustain shelter...wich gives u the comfort...and it goes on and on...

and this simply means...that all a person needs is one thing...regardless of what it is...coz that thing will give u more things wether it be opportunity, inspiration, respek, whatever...and the opportunity, inspiration, respek, will in turn give u more things...

Even if u work and earned $350 for the week..and the teef, takes away ur money...why get vex, and fustrated...when u know that it is GARAUNTEED, that if u have one thing, in time u will gain $350 again and more...

it is GARAUNTEED, with only one condition...That U ALWAYs USE WHAT U HAVE...

Everything have a reason or have its purpose...therefore u Can't loose, as long as u put things to use...

yes, u can get fustrated and complain about other peoples faults that effects ur life...yet why complain when it is GAURANTEED, that as long as u use the things u have, in time u will be in a position where those peoples faults do not effect ur life...

even a person...a person is respected or loved based on what their character poseses or of their physical possesions...or from what they do...

Yet Even with all of the above...since one thing gives u more things...as long as u have something and u use it, in time, u will be respected and loved...Garaunteed...

Therefore INI never want...but always a work from my heart desires...and INI will achieve...its GAURANTEED...

Example:

If I want to move from here to there...I will use my legs and walk...If I have no leggs, I use my arms...no arms, I use my torso...and If I can't use my torso, I'll use my neck...and if I totaly paralyzed, then me going there has no satisfaction to my body...by then going there is a satisfaction of my mind...Thus before a fraction of second I have reached...and their could be many more possibilities...but what is certain...is that INI will REACH Where I want/need to go...Gauranteed...as long as I use whatever I have...

coz whatever I have, has a purpose...and when it fullfills its purpose, I will gain, another thing that has its purpose...and the only way it can fullfill its purpose, is if we simply use it...

if its eyes...open it and look...if its an idea, plan and manefist it...simple

to conclude...

if u have one thing...a mustard seed, a limb, whatever...it is a testimony that u have all things...

as in a Rich man that feels good...knowing he has (money) a thing that wich can give him all things...in like manner we all should rejoice...for we too have things, that can give us more things, and enventually all/anything we want in life...Garaunteed...naturaly

...it may take sometime though...ha, ha, ha

Recognize ur Power...
Use it...

FYAAAH FLAAAAMES...BUN DEM OUT ALL DI SAME...

SAAAAAAATAH

easy Ras Howard...yu-a-nuh Coward...Foward

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com