HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

but wait..."Ram goat livah"...but a weh di...yow Supa cat fi u blurrrs...

"Special livication to all Farmer,
wedah u live a jamdong ar ina Florida,
di style weh mi ago gi dem ago round Jamaica
a mi seh ina lundun, a mi seh ina Canada,
it name di Vineyard style, di Vineyard...Pulll up"

weh u seh, u born a grow an u nah leff Jammy...a true u nuh know bout survival...Barrington Levi, tell dem...
"went away to a far-far land...mek some move ina new yawk...dont u know I've goto survive" Pull uuuuuup

a weh u come wid Yellow Man fah now...aftah I nuh Yellow...Burro ina u Bantan...
"eh, eh, eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh, eh-eh, -eh, eh, eh...boom wah dis, wah dat, a Burro Bantan a chat...some a talk bout mi brown, but JAh JAH know seh mi BLACK, mi slim, tell dem burro bantan nuh fat..mi dj fi bald head an dreadlocks" ...ceeeeeze..........an seckle...

awrite...sum real reasoning yah nung

"him physical cease to exist...my choices of reaction vary...is the return of his life guaranteed?"

why would u even ask?...when u know that u still alive/have conciousness to be concious of things or persons...in that ur still on ur way towards ur goals, in that its only a matter of time..di bredda body decompose, u know that one day ur body will decompose as well...di bredda is just on the nex side of town...u soon deh deh tuh...

why would someone ask themself wether they have what it takes to complete a task...when they still have the energy, to do things that will complete a task...

"i guess is one a dem questions of continued pursuit...man try fi call heaven name or hell.. but is any of them guaranteed?"

jus like how I won't ask if I will end up in heaven when I'm still in a position to enter....like throwing a punch, meanwhile asking if its going to connect, when its still on its way...in like manner how can I say its not gauranteed...?

Might as well i say its gauranteed...coz the time, wether if theres a time that I will find out that its not gauranteed...that will be a time when I can't speak...move...think...u seh weh mi a come from...seet deh...FOWARD...

Jus like how a bere Foward mi a get from night...from night u a run-weh from di hardcore...so mi ago sen on a Hugh Mundell fi BLUUUUUUURS...

"KIII-IIIING OF ISREAL
KIIII-IIING OF ISREAL,

I LOVE, JAH JAH SO-WOOOOOOH
JAH SO REEEEEEEEEEALLLL"

HAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUL IT UP, HAAAAAAUUUL IT UP...JACK IT UP OPERATAH...di place mash up dread...hih, tek it!!!nuh drop it..TAN UP

FOWARD

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com