Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

"I've been here all days of my.....,
works good an quire I behooooooold...Pul-Up"

"tommorow has still come"

ites...and we don't know what will come tommorrow...but it a come...However if there is something that I should feel...something that I should do...why should I?...and in what manner?...

...we answer these questions each time we set ourselves out to do something...for even with all that we know and have, when we open our eyes doesn't mean that something is there to see...u can work for a whole week...that doesn't mean ur going to get pay a fawt-night...yet we don't know either way...yet can the lack of knowledge hinder us from doing and feeling ? no...we haffi move...so if we're going to move we haffi move like seh we know weh ago reach...only when we move like dat, is when we perform the works to the best of ability, most efficiently with a rooted state of mind...rooted in our goals...

its like...
u can seh ur seeking...as if ur not sure from time to time, that ur reaching ur destination...

or...u can seh u are finding...as if ur sure that wether u make a mistake to correct or not u are finding ur way to ur destination...naturaly

I can't realy prove it still...yet it proves itself...coz its only when INI step it Gauranteed as if its Gauranteed...it could then be proven that its Gauranteed...

"what our life live an say to people while we alive it set a standard or a livity fi a nex person recieve a meditation an overstand what lesson coud be learned.. rather than harp pon the name of the still ones. we should seek out the knowledge of what life has taught we.. "

explain dat...I nuh too get weh u seh deh...

Jah Mason a MY AWTIST...JAH know...
How it go nuh...
"U GOTTAH BE TRUE IN WHATEVAH DO
THERE IS ALWAY IIIIIIIIIIIII'S WATCHING U..."
AAAALLL IT UP....AAAALLLL IT UP

Foward

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com