Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

Arite BOSSMAN...

so u wah go inna di archive.. watchit fram yasso.. man a string up soun from u deh inna nappy.. all mi seh a da one line deh mi coudnta certain.. wi have culture pon lock

"say someone is cripple...it is gauranteed that they will walk again, as long as they move towards that...yet it will take time"
i woulda say.. it is a guarantee that them wi can walk again as long as they have the CAPACITY to move at all. Nuff end up inna wheelchair an hospital bed tru dem nuh have di direct control over muscle or joint movement whether it be as a result of a interuption in connection from the brain and actually executing the function. Many times it is a case of atrophy an never to walk again. Nuff dead as a result, some have the capacity but fail to use it for lack of hope or interest in regaining self sufficience. Is a matter of potential and will.. if i have the will but no potential is like i chasin a waterfall..
as much as mi want it an put emotion inna it nuh mean seh it possible.. cah watche.. if is all a leylan truck roll weh pon spur tree an lick di man an connec gi him whiplash, that damage cause upon impact destroys essential nerve tissue for the tranmission of message throughout the body, the state of paralysis sets in. Without the functioning ability to execute a physical instruction there no longer exist the possibilty to move again(unless is a disney movie or sumting)
because of the severed pathway of message relaying
so u think a sizzla but u nuh memba a which one.. hear wah.. tune in mi a tune in pon mi Warrior King - Power fi chant... mine u get dus like dem drumpan sounbwoy deh u no.....

blessen..yow.. blessin jus a shower.... (Selass)ie I have the government pon him SHoulders.....

tkws

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com