Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: diyouth
In Response To: Re: Heather ()

Thank you for the post diyouth, the other day I was kind of struggling (and just to let you know that when I write 'I' it actually means to 'me' the same thing as IandI, but out there off the net, I honestly do not speak that way, although feel that way.... so I'll just write how I speak 'out there'........ but want you to know I mean IandI even when I only say 'I'...and that the meaning of IandI means alot to me/IandI :) :)

well, anyhow:)... where was I.... oh yeah, the other day I was struggling with some things, and I kept thinking of your words, and kept using saying them to myself to get me through, and to ultimately move forward. I kept telling myself, 'life is guarenteed Heather, life is guaranteed, use it', and being genuine, and taking steps nomatter what direction it is guaranteed and that just to not stand still (something you wrote I think in another response to someone else in this thread).... anyhow I kept taking your advice, and lol@!, little did you maybe not know there was someone out there driving around telling herself 'listen to diyouth listen to diyouth life is guaranteed life is guaranteed@!' but anyhow, its true and it worked and it helped and I'm moving forward and reaching my destination,... less afraid to make mistakes...
actually I thought I couldn't or shouldn't take steps without actually knowing what my destination was first, but ironically and/or mystically I found out that taking steps even tho not knowing my destination has LED:)me closer to finding out what my destination is....!@:):)AND THEN:) eventually I will find my destination and take steps to get there ------- so your right... nomatter what it is, regardless if you know where your going or not, you just gotta go forward and use it, and even that will help you find out where you may want to or should or are destined to go and/or be.Its great. Thanks for the good post and encouragement. I have been fearful lately and I don't know why....... but its not good to live in fear, and as livelyup once even said ... or quoted someone about life being laughable, we all make fools of ourselves sometimes, so laugh alot its never boring:) something like that... you'll have to escuse me because my memory has been failing me lately, and I'm only 28!(I think it has something to do with having children... they say after having children women lose brain cells, etc.)(and now I know its true:).

You also said in your post, that you also have an endeavor....... what is that? I'm just curious to know, and hope it goes well. Actually, whatever it is it's Guaranteed with a capitol G right?!:) well, I'm gonna get going now, nice to post with ya again........ thanks, Heather

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com