HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

...Jus bun di herbs, an mi waan sum more"...easy, easy...

Reasoning Fwrd...

"where i dont particularly agree that life is a gaurantee cus in the blink of an eye it can be stolen..."

so...chek it as it is...do u know what u will have after ur life is stolen from u...? then check what u had before u were given life...? in other words...it can be stolen...but it can be gained again...so again life IS a Gaurantee...even if its one in a Gillion...time never stops...even a broken clock is right once out of the day...

"not everyone have the same resources so not everyone can produce at the same rate or create the same results.. "

...not everyone can produce at the same rate or create the same results at the same TIME...

However that doesn't matter...because we know that as long as we do something, we WILL GET FURTHER...wether it leads u to mistakes for u to correct...or otherwise...as long as u use what u have an do soemthing towards ur goal u ARE ALREADY MOVING TOWARDS THEM...Yet again we should never forget...it never ends...there will always be something that we feel we have to strive for...so with this in mind, it doesn't matter if what we attain, or at what rate, with whatever results...the matter is still moving...and will ultimately reach...time and time over again

"I personally dont think we are guaranteed anyting specific out of life, its the things which we reach for and attain we then look in hindsight and say i have fullfilled a possibilty.. "

yow...I know what ur saying...coz we live it daily...the amount of times I get dissappointed...huh...JAH know...so I nuh haffi talk bout dat...

but u should know...if no action or thing is gauranteed, then nothing could of been possible.

if u never realize the gaurentee that u can move ur limbs...u would never think it possible to walk or jump...and if u never think it possible u would never give it a try...thus u ultimately never get to walk or jump...

YET if INI think from what is gaurenteed...then my possiblities are highlighted...and wether wrong or right...as long as I move towards where I want to go (right)...then I'm reaching to ultimately reach my goal...naturaly...

Life is not a fantasy...or a game...as in a person would say "I want to jump and touch the clouds right now", and that would be gauranteed and fullfilled...nooo...we have to be realistic...it may not happen the way or when we want it...but it WILL...as long as we use what we have...naturaly

so its not my gaurantee...or ur gaurantee...its anyones...which one of them would of thought that the slave would one day be free...?...The Underground Railroad was an Idea, a possiblity...and it would still be, if someone hadn't seen it not just as a possibility...but as a gaurantee...

chek it...if u were to sit down...and check everything good and bad, as possible to happen...in that for every good u have a bad possiblity...u will end up doing nothing...and by doing nothing u have failed...but is when u chek on what u can do wich is ur gaurantee, then u will do something and always get further...

to set another goal...do something...reach it...then set another goal...do something, reach it...naturaly

we should not be afraid or weary to start all over again...for as long as JAH give us the ability to do something...then we will reach our goals...naturaly

don't mean to go on and on...but this is a relief to ME...we share

tkws...foward...

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com