HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

weh u seh...u waan permit fi gun...Natty King fi u blurrs naawt...
"Due nuh bring nuh guns cum to Too-oown, u should a left dem at-home, u shoulda bring love come to towwn"...pull up

mi naah worry u...u know why, Supah Cat fi liccle mouse sound "u nuh run tings, nydah me, who run ting a jus di ALMIGHTY"

Foward...
"sumtime we do good an get love... sumtime we mek mistake an get sum lick unda we shut.. but a tru we haffi keep frwd..cah fi wi drown inna sorrow nah live good"

yet running a race because someone/something is threating ur life is different from running a race to win...

we shouldn't do things because if we don't it will be bad...we should do things because we know that we will recieve...

as a ute...I disctinctively remember, when I first started my journey of seeking the truth It came to me that "fear/confidence is like the soil...if u sow ur seed in fear, it will bring fearful fruits...or a feaful tree will grow"...

what humbled me is realizeing that I was seeking out of fear...coz I nuh waah go a hell...I nuh wah en up dead or suffereing...and realize that what I found, was what I found...but the journey of finding was a fearful and doubtful one

but when u seek not because of something bad, but because u know u'll find wich is because of something good...u will find what u find, but the journey of finding, wich is how u feel right now, is much better...

like sex at gun point vs sex at love point...

its the same activity in both cases...but what makes the difference is the causes...one is out of fear, the other is out of love...

and that is like life...its the same earth...the same basic activities we all have to go through to put food on our tables and roof over our heads...the same inevitable death for all...but the difference that effects our emotions, character, and attitudes, is how we look pon it...doing things/living as if we are forced to...or doing things/living coz u know that it will take u further to where we want/need to be...wich is to sight it up as being gauranteed...

can't exxagerate that anymore...coz we nuh waahn stawt rumaz...a weh u come from wid misa Isaacs...eeh...GARNET FI U SILK...

"Beho-hold, the King of all Kings...
Christ in His Kingly Character,".
PUUUUUUUUL UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUP.....

si-dung, u nuh ready fi di champion sound...diyouth hi-fi

Foward

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com