Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

Foward...

bwoy... a bere dibby dibby deejay soun bwoy u a par wit.. Real dem ya ghetto utes real a one sizzla tune weh laarge fi real.. but From when Freddie Mcgreggor a sing "Rasta have faith" (u woulda haffi chek out this one at yuh nearest aquarious studio)" pon Satta massagana riddim from nineteen way back when, sizzla nuh touch dat.. mi all gi weh piece a di riddim it deh pon....

"If man an man nevah waah fly...the knowledge of aero dynamics, atomsphere, etc would never be known...mind u, the knowledge is out there...but it wouldn't be known...because no one didn't want to do the things that involve aero dynamics, etc... "

mi cyaah dispute that.. the knowledge for all things is there .. its jus a matter of necessity and availabilty which is wah i guess relate back to my idea that the 'succes' of modern technology is as a result of the discovered use of controlled electricty.. lightenen a strike since dis iration, is jus empirical knowledge over time..
yess so from the I perspective life an the ongoin basis of existence is a guarantee, which i would consider on a global scale.. cah as mi life can take a unpredicted swing, life still goes on for the rest of the world... an is true u know.. often we see the sights on tv of brutality an carnage a reak havok cross the globe, yet millions of us are sill here today livin to tell tells, it eventually becomes a memory and a thought of past misery...someting of.."can u believe thas what really happen....Life goes on....."
yet the actual ordeal is very much real to individuals who face their own mortality.. despite the guaranteed future of everybody else life one must come to grips wit them owna judgment..

Arite.. u have mi wit that one.. da tune deh nyah come to me.. but if a so the tune dem gwine selec hear mi now... mi haffi introduce dis tue cah is only a tru born yardman a know tha tune yah.. so see it deh.. mi al la expec u fi know the tune.. if u a come through di eighties an have u TV lock pon JBC as a ute hear weh mi a seh...

"We travel by bus an travel by plane
travel by car an travel by train...

what an adventure this is for us
a trip into kingston pon a Minibus.."

a gi weh tune dat.. early roun jugglin...

so hear di tru selection...

"on my way up to marverly
mama sen mi out fi go buy sum collie
mi mek a mistake an go buy folly...."
u fi know da one ya

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com