Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

...cyan look backward...

"yess so from the I perspective life an the ongoin basis of existence is a guarantee, which i would consider on a global scale.. cah as mi life can take a unpredicted swing, life still goes on for the rest of the world... "

naaaah...chek seh u dida si weh mi a seh...but as Jah Mason woulda seh "dem Gone, u know see dat dem GONE"...is like u gone...weh u deh?
its not on a global scale...national scale...not even deh pon a scale...gauranteed is for each individual...

"yet the actual ordeal is very much real to individuals who face their own mortality.. despite the guaranteed future of everybody else life one must come to grips wit them owna judgment.."

exactly...and when an individual face reality or as u seh, 'their own mortality'...what will they see...

suppose u see u brother on the tar, dead in a pool of blood...u are facing reality...u brother is dead...thats very much real...so what do u do when u face reality?

do u look on the fact that u won't see him perhaps evah again...thats real...
do u look on how him head open up, thinking that a bullet can do that to u...thats real...
do u look on the fact that a fassy haffi get pronounce fi shot u bredda dead...das real...

all of these is real...that u may not see him again... and that u can get shot...that u can take revenge...and its also real that no one KNOWS...because only until u shot di fassy, there is revenge...only when I get shot ina head, my head actualy op'm up...only when time ceases then I'll KNOW I won't see him again...THATS REALITY

so what mortality/reality are we facing, when we are actualy facing a bunch of possiblities...?...either way u tek it...No one KNOWS THE FUTURE...wich can restore and give us no reason to be mourning...or the FUTURE wich doesn't restore, giveing us grief...

as long as the "race" is not over, even if negativity is in the lead, a person is not being real if they think and feel as if positivity has lost...

so check it...what do we realy have...we nuh have di trophy coz di race is not over...instead all we have is the life that we should aspire to and live...and no one have control over that other than u...

this is what we use inorder to doubt or be afraid, or be confident and bold...some call it will...some call it Faith...some call it determination, Love...whatever...mi know seh it deh deh do...di I seen?

we have that, much more than we have our bodies...coz sometimes ur eye will jump an u nevah tell it fi do dat...we have that much more than our thoughts...coz sometimes u want to remember a song that u'v heard but u check it differently (Sizzla/W.King)...

das why I say its Gauranteed...are u going to fight a war thinking ur going to loose?...I hope not...in like manner what can U say that is going to irreprove diyouth when dem a seh dat life is guaranteed...? ha, ha, ha...u si weh mi deh...but dat don't mean seh diyouth, is not open for correction discussion and improvement...naturaly

Now...a wah dat u draw fah deh...u a talk bout yawd man...is like u nuh know bout..."Gone a Negril mi seh mi gonna Negril..."...ar "Muss be duppy or a gunman"...but from u rootical...u fi know bout..."gonna pack my suitcase, gonna find a warm place, to spend di night...calling, seems I hear ur voice calling...is a rub-a-dub night a _____ ..." a so u play chune fi orginal yawdi

wah dat u draw fah..."A weh u Realy waant"...mista Levi...dem chune deh soff...

wehn u play Levi, u do like dis...

"C'mooooon, Evvvverrrry oooonnnnnne
come lets have a ride wid JAh JAH

its best to ride on the train wid Jah Jah
coz Darlin,
its the safest ting going out"
PUUUUUUUUL-UUUUUUUUUUP...

"some are sticken pocket,
some are flicken rachet,
but I man is here to teach whats u right from wrong,
seh u know now,

Ih, IY-IY-IYEEOH, IH, Iy-Ih-Ih, Ih-IY-IY, Oh yeaaaaaah"

this song is good..coz even if u hear it once, u wi know it...but from u nuh know...pack up u liccle drum-pon, and mooooove yaaaaaaaaah!!!

Foward

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com