Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

One Up

U a talk bout one line sound...it cum'n like Sizzla help string up fi-uh sound roun deso...again u draw fah sizzla weh seh, "Re-el demyah gehtto utes real"...
wah-hap'm...u nuh know Daweh Congo in the land of the Giants?...ireggae dot com, slash soundz dot htm...tek it

"yet i was ignorant to the idea of swimming for i knew not that there was such a thing.drownin is i only known fate.. had i known of swimming i woulda dun a kick up water an a do all kinda style.. "

hmmmm...knowledge isn't first...did the first human beings knew how to swim before they swam?...it comes from ur meditation towards life...we don't stop at dreaming and wanting...we foward to works...as we work towards doing what we want to do, we begin to know what we need to know, and improve our efforts and reach the goal...naturaly

knowledge isn't the first...it starts from ur will...

If man an man nevah waah fly...the knowledge of aero dynamics, atomsphere, etc would never be known...mind u, the knowledge is out there...but it wouldn't be known...because no one didn't want to do the things that involve aero dynamics, etc...

eg...I was watching a program on the t.v last-night...it starts off by introducing comical characters such as Wolverine, who's body can reproduce itself if hurt...(if him han chop off, it will grow back)...this fictional character is a symbol of the desire to be healed of injury... scientist has looked upon a reptile, that does the exact same thing...and as they look they are seeing how possible it is for human beings to reproduce limbs...

what started out as fiction, is becoming reality...

and as I'm watching this, I realize more and more that life is gauranteed...

The song punkin Belly is inGenius...how water goes in the Punkin Belly?
...Granny knew Tenor Saw doesn't know the answer...she didn't care about that...what she wanted is for Tenor Saw to work Hard and find out the answer, instead him a play wize guy saying "GrandMah, oh yes I know, but I wont tell u now"...

in that though u may not know the way...or isn't sure...that isn't a reason to stop...instead work...as u know "That was the Old Time Proverb,s HEY"

yet tek it pon a nex level...what does all of that mean?

in other words what does it take for someone to achieve...the simple will to do so...jus like money can get everything in the world, even moreso ini will, can get I everything within and outside this earth...this isn't philosophical, but a reality, that history has proven...the will gives the action to recieve the knowledge...the knowledge creates and/ makes ur goals a reality...

in all fairness we can say: "so what if someone has the will to be free, meanwhile the other have the will to enslave?"...

...this is the scenario that we live daily...and it will drive u to negativity, if u check life as a survival thing...yet when u realize u have the seed of all that u could ever attain, knowing that u may not live long enough to attain all that u can...this makes life moreso a celebration..and the fight that we fight the slave master is done in the spirit of celebrating...celebrating the gift that we have by our works and attitudes towards our daily struggles...

please...if tess u a tess i...stay away from Sizzla and Tenor Saw...please...I will "drown" u...

"Me jussa come, Me jussa come
Me jussa come, and I won't fall down now-ow-ow
Help mi Lawd, I will neva fall down,

coz every baby, got to creep before dem walk
and every child, haffi bus dem teeth before dem talk, so

Me jussa come, Me jussa come"

Don Carlos have a chune pondi same riddim...a who?

Foward

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com