HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
In Response To: Life is Gauranteed...Use it ! ()

di youth..

frwd again fi reason...

where i dont particularly agree that life is a gaurantee cus in the blink of an eye it can be stolen.. the fact that we actually have it now is in a sense that gaurantee we have something to make more out of... not everyone have the same resources so not everyone can produce at the same rate or create the same results..
but as you say "if u have one thing...a mustard seed, a limb, whatever...it is a testimony that u have all things" each atribute one has has a potential, because there is a talent for everyting jus a metter of how we utilize it. If a man has never seen cash or held a dollar is he poor? i say no cah chances are he has been raised in a society or existence which doesnt rely upon the exchange of cash kind but possibly a barter system or some other form of reciprocation.
If a man is without someting does he knows he is lacking until it is pointed out to him by external forces? or does he make do wit life the way he was raised to?
question i wonder.. did stevie wonder recognise for himself that he was blind or did it take his guardians or health providers to point out his lack of ability to see. We as the ones lookin on his conditions feel sadden by his condition yet who is to tell us the insurmountable possibilities we continue to deny ourself of everyday due to our ignorance.

However at the same time as humans we are tied to emotions, whether it be a flaw of character or a intended trait by the creator we all have insecurities wether physical, spiritual or even intellectual and it is a notion hard to shake for in our deepest thoughts which we can hide from public display we are still the ones living with it. Is there a solution to such a feeling, well we all have coping methods, sum choose to express it through anger sum repress such feelings sum may be succesful enuff as to overcome and share a meditation about it.. whatever it be feelings of shortcomings are real, its our attitude and actions towards dealing with it. who is to say what is positive or negative because what a person may do as a negative to me (intentionally or not) may be a part of their positive healing, where is the line drawn?

I personally dont think we are guaranteed anyting specific out of life, its the things which we reach for and attain we then look in hindsight and say i have fullfilled a possibilty.. which if one wants to say that is their guarantee, dont let me detract from your meditation .. its YOUR guarantee...

so seek thy talents an use it...

chek the meditation create the verb......(search mi a search fi a bit a hardcore)u know da one deh*..

tkws

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com