Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Life is Gauranteed...Use it !

Foward....

arite di youth, i think mi a balance on your level now.. so when you say, "However that doesn't matter...because we know that as long as we do something, we WILL GET FURTHER...wether it leads u to mistakes for u to correct...or otherwise",each circumstance has a result whether it be favourable to an individual or not. SO is teh guarantee gained from the fact that there has to be a result any way you look at it?
If that be the case then, life's guarantee comes from teh fact that through the multiple possiblities we are guaranteed somethin, but not something in specific?
You asked what were we before life, then what is to become of us after life, well thas a good question cah i have no idea, it is the abscense of a consiousness as we now know it. I dont know, after dead do we return to a state of unborn? Reason why i still dont believe we are guaranteed anyting is because, was teh aborted child's life a guaantee? again maybe in hindsight his conception was a guarantee but the physical world never was his.
Like the blind or the deaf, was vision or hearing there's to have? given their circumstances i lean towards sayin no, yet they are guarantedd something else yes. Whatever progress they make in life becomes their guarantee.
Actually i think i seeing it through now, if you refering to life being the basic fact that we have an existence. If we begin a task and fail in terms of expectations we have the consequences to face and whatever path that takes us down that is the inevitable life we now have to live? u see weh mi a seh?
In a track meet, the winner assumes the glory of victory and others recieve consolations. Destiny for them is then determined by their performance. It could ultimately lead to future attempts for glory or could be a resignation of defeat and live their respective lives accordingly.
is that our guarantee?

binghi chant roll riva jordan roll
tkws

Messages In This Thread

Life is Gauranteed...Use it !
Re: Heather
Re: diyouth
be mindful of the YET *NM*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com