Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty

Greetings my brother Selassielive,

I would just like to state that not every rock is strong and not every foundation is solid. I see the natural world and the universe for that fact under one authoritative law and unified into on order. There is only One who governs the whole universe seen and unseen without second or another to compare to IT’S power, grandeur and majesty.
This Being, though we know not IT’S essence we are only able to comprehend IT’S manifestations that occur at every waking moment. No frame or form, No emotions or any likeness to compare. This one Being created all things by thought and sustains by thought. IT gives each man his share of bread and wine. IT is everywhere and ever present. IT is not a God, god or a demigod. There is no word to say what IT is but we can only describe IT’S manifesting power. This Being created the whole universe but the God, god or demigod of the people are things of naught.

My brother, I find it necessary to speak especially to the two “competitors of man’s soul”. One of my best friends is a Sunni Muslim from Turkey and we used to spend ours discussing our faiths and getting to know each other as humans before looking into the politics of Jew and Muslim. And he is my brother at heart. Christians, well, they only have one solution for me and my people because we are Christ-killers, loving us to death literally. Strange thing is I never meet a Muslim that wanted to kill me. The reality is the intellectual Muslims know the fabrication of there religion and are aware of the rightful existences of Israel. The junk on the news about radicals and all are a minority compared to the 1.8 billion people who are Muslim. The scholars or Islam know the truth and these are my brothers.

The majority of my encounters are peaceful except for the few incidents with Christians. My face to face reasoning’s create an atmosphere of understanding and open-mindedness.
If one studies Christianity one will see it was fabricated as well if one studies Islam. If you have knowledge use it to expose the truth from the piles of lies everyone blindly accepts as truth but the real truth remains unchanged and eternal.

Only the reverence and worship of the One and Only Creator is acceptable, no apologies.

Etymology:
Middle English worshipe worthiness, respect, reverence paid to a person or a divine being, from Old English weorthscipe worthiness, respect, from weorth worthy, worth + -scipe -ship

1chiefly British : a person of importance —used as a title for various officials (as magistrates and some mayors)2: reverence offered a divine being or supernatural power; also : an act of expressing such reverence3: a form of religious practice with its creed and ritual4: extravagant respect or admiration for or devotion to an object of esteem

worship and reverence are interchangeable.

May you, be blessed my brother; and may the works for your hands be firm as the world. May the rain from heaven shower you for a blessing. Shalom Aleichem!

Messages In This Thread

Give us the teachings of His Majesty
Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty *LINK*
True Leadership
Tolerance
NOT divided --HIM
You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com