Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty

Posted By: Ras Mahal Levi
Date: Sunday, 14 October 2007, at 9:53 p.m.

In Response To: Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty (three_sixty)

It is well known to many of us that the concept of the exploitation of whiteness is the problem but not inherently the generalization of that particular race. Yet those of us that battle against "white supremacy" fall into the trend of discriminating against the general populace of the "whites". Now I've read "The Royal Parchment Scroll of Black Supremacy" and "The Holy Piby" which are the foundational texts of the Rasta-faith are in essence preaching technically the a similar message as that of "white supremacy". Now the members of the EABIC don't completely hold those two books as divine in origin but so naturally their view point of "black supremacy" is more in line with self-reliance and determination. The point I'm trying to make is that not every person follows the teaching of HIM but follow a twisted philosophy.

Even though I don't venerate HIM as Creator I still believe in His message of Transcending the way we are and live for something better. So if HIM stated, "until the philosophy which holds one race superior and an other inferior..." We need to abolish any mode of "black supremacy" that is becoming formalized into what "white supremacy" began has.

Even though I have a few white friends and allowed them into my life the majority are still treated with at least respect. All humans should be treated as human. No man higher then the other.

Did Haile Selassie I marry a woman of His native Ethiopia or a white woman?

And who told you that EABIC members don't hold none of the mentioned books divine in origin.

You are a outsider who knows some Rastafari Brethrens from the different mansions and your four year journey through the Nyahbinghi house could never give you the full picture of the Rastafari movement.

The Almighty's thoughts are above yours and my little thoughts, so how you come to the conclusion that the present day Rastafarians are dealing with twisted notions and philosophies?

You claim Even though you don't venerate HIM as Creator you still believe in His message of Transcending the way we are and live for something better,this said the Emperor said no one should question the faith of others because no human can trully judge in the ways of God, yet all i see you do is judge the present day Rastafari movement in a negative way, you are not Rastafarian anymore so leave us alone to do our thing and you do yours.

Because you Carry the title Ras, does'nt mean i'll view you as a son of the Rastafari movement, because even when your reasoning appear to come over sober and honest, i know all you are doing is condemning and fighting down a ones particular faith that don't concur with what you think you know and believe.

I said on purpose what you think you know and believe, for no human including you Ras Mahal can conclusively know everything, so i say you only think you know, believing does not mean the same thing as knowing something conclusively and totally.

From i see you come on the board you have tried to draw out tti, Nyahbinghi, and EABIC MEMBERS, into some negative reasoning, because of your contempt and disliking for all these houses.

Why is everyone wrong and Ras Mahal right? why does your opinion on what the creator is, and who the creator is, or what the creator says, to be validated as the right one, and everyone elses is wrong?

This thread is titled Give us the teachings of His Majesty, but all you are doing is pin pointing people and their beliefs, instead of Addressing the Thread, not one Emperor Speech or anything like that, all you are doing is what you always do, spurning Negative opinions and energy on the Rastafari Brethrens and Sistrens.

That said i agree with 360 and his response but your response and what you said pertaining to the EABIC was wrong, especially the response concerning The Royal Parchment Scroll of Black Supremacy" and "The Holy Piby.

4 years in my opinion can not give you a totality, and conclusive, and all knowing opinions on what you think you know and believe Rastafari to be, or what His Teachings is.

That said i don't believe your opinions to be wholly sober and of being in a position towards uplifting black people or the Rastafari movement in my opinion.

None the less I still Remain Honourable Kes Asukile Adigun Adofo, BLACK SUPREMACY IN RIGHTEOUSNESS OF SALVATION JES-US NEGUS CHRIST EMMANUEL I HAILE SELASSIE I JAH RASTAFARI IN ROYAL MAJESTY HAILE SELASSIE I JAHOVIA JAH RASTAFARI, MY LORD AND MAJESTIES GODS AND GODDESSES ALL BLESSING AND ALL BLEST.

Messages In This Thread

Give us the teachings of His Majesty
Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty *LINK*
True Leadership
Tolerance
NOT divided --HIM
You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com