HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty

If you love life then whats all that death envoking that you are doing to me and all "wolves in sheeps clothing" people that you label as such.?

If I recall Haile Sellassie stated that all people should find "salvation" and not to repay evil for evil. If I have done evil to you, you have repaid me evil. Way to go Rastaman! check your closing prayer you hypocrit.

You are a hypocrite and a deceiver. You blaze all the fire you wanna blaze and call nyahbinghi all you want. Brother let me tell you this. Your false god doesn't phase me, nope not at all. Your fire blaze it a little hotter its a bit chilly here and awake the queen, I wonder how she feels when people like you shout her name out. Nyahbinghi here Nyahbinghi the preist calls for you!

You don't want peace why not isn't that the rasta way? I am for peace but you are for war but you are masking behind a pc like you are for peace when you are really for war.

I tried being peaceful and kept my distance from you by not getting into your posts but thrice I have tried and thrice you "bun me up" oh hot! Now I am no longer obligated to practice peace. good now you will be destroyed because you came out of the realm of peace showing you to be a weakheart

May He who created primeval creation Who's words resound through out the world stiffen your neck and harden your heart. May He cause you to fall by the way side and afflict you sworely. May He shout your pride and humiliate your god and gash your head. May He who ordained the harmony of the universe cause disunity within your borders and confuse your thoughts. May His hand be heavy upon you until you repent from your arrogant ways. Omein Selah. i can say something in another language to isat la kaffu::

Nice post i see you are burning up already your response shows as much, the fire is burning you that,s why you call Rastafari Haile Selassie A false God, King David teaches me with the upright be upright, with the froward be froward so i'll show you no form of peace.

Your Translated into English Hebrew damnation prayer, can't do nothing for me, or to me, neither will the creator do as you wish through this feeble and lame prayer.

You show yourself to be more arrogant than me by your response, you are not above or beneath me, so your judgment can't affect me, yes if is war whether spiritual or physical, i'm not afraid so yes i'm glad you are no longer willing to stretch out your hand in peace to me.

I'm only a hypocrit and deceiver to a wolf in sheeps clothing like yourself, you sound like i'm begging friendship from you when i'm not death to black and white downpressors sayeth the Nyahbinghi order, non partial so from you downpress any group of Rastafari persons for whatever reason, unjustly and do not want to repent for your downpression of them, then the meaning of Nyahbinghi should be executed, so if you regard me false and my God false, that is just your opinion, the whole world is'nt based on what Ras Mahal Levi believes not knows is the truth.

I've been laughing and holding a joy over the things you said in your response, as i've been responding back, and i got to say what a fool you are, i'm to clued up about Haile Selassie I, for you to keep using him as some ace card in your pack to try find flaws in my reasoning, i don't like you RAS MAHAL LEVI, and if you don't love that, that is your business.

In your other post you wish me peace and good length in my life, you are not my God and King to determine if i get long or everliver life, so i don't need no goodwill message from you ok, you spit fire at me just as much as you accuse me of doing, I see through your reasoning like a mirror or clear river water, i will not show my righteous side of reasoning, to a evil one such as yourself, who feels you have the right to spurn lies on the Rastafari movement and certain branches, and expect no one to say anything to you.

Your cheap shot response is typical of a downpressor, and because i wont let you downpress me, or my fellow brothers and sisters of Rastafari regardless of mansion, you feel away about that, you speak very unadvicedly why should i take council from a false teacher like you, when i said i'll meet you on the battle field the first interpretation you give it, is that i want to harm you physically when my intentions is not such.

My point is plenty flesh have big talk from behind a computer be it peaceful or warful, but meet them in real life in the real world off the net they are the most punie people out there, and the can't manage a verbal debate live in your face encounter, but they can do it from behind a PC, and you still miss the point i still say again if i was a gangster i'd of find you long time and destroyed you, but i'm Rastafari, but me AA ADOFO A son of RASTAFARI Can't love you as i love my other brothers and sisters out there, you don't love Rastafari or you would'nt keep talking about the three mansions you always mention in a negative light, all now you can't defend yourself for you are trully lost and full of ego and trying too use this Berber Israelite blood you have to downpress people like i and it's not going to work, because if it could the RASTAFARI MANSIONS you left in Jamaica would of adhered onto your teachings, but the facts remain that most Rasses whether you see them lost and blind or not, still hold to the original teachings and it will take more than Ras Mahal Levi if anyone to change that.

Me i would'nt stain my hands with your innocent blood, and worst you're lost.

Respond further if you choose, or leave it alone, for you have not said nothing constructive to me, for me to shut up my mouth and humble to truths and rights, call me stiff necked if you must i wont humble to your version of the truth you socalled Ras Mahal Levi.

That said we will never agree to disagree, and we will not get on in peace, so if this is your last post to me or mine to you so be it, and i'm interested in your response to Selassielive, concerning my false God, because what ever my misgivings whatever bad i've said to you, Haile Selassie I, still remains the almighty for me no matter how you dispute it.

And you can use the what the Emperor would say or do as to what I say or do to try defeat me with some kind of reasoning, it will never work your ace in the pack got bust long time.

Anyway i'm still laughing and holding a joy because you really felt you've insulted me, but your response revealed you to be the wolf in sheep clothing i say you are.

None the less i'm above your petty response what as no truths and rights in it to humble myself to, do you really think your Damnation prayer would move me? how idiotic.

Buzu isat(more fire) Blaze it up this yah fire cyant cool.

I AM HON KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

Give us the teachings of His Majesty
Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty *LINK*
True Leadership
Tolerance
NOT divided --HIM
You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com