HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty

Listen Asukile, I appreciate your threat that you’d like to wipe me off the face of the earth. Big up on the peace love and respect philosophy.

Please Asulike reread the post. I never considered 360 as white. What I wrote was how many Africans have taken black supremacy to the extent that whites have taken the racial supremacy ideology. What I wrote states that even though we are African with some form of black supremacy we should still allow others races into our life. It is not my fault you lack basic English grammar comprehension skills. I know 360 is not white but since you came to this conclusion that makes me question your intelligence and any other persons intelligence you followed you into that thought.

And yes I do believe ever man comes from one being and yes we are all brothers and sisters.

As long as you attack me I shall defend myself. Call your lava, let the earth open its mouth and swallow me alive for the blasphemy I speak against “your” religion.

WWHSD, What Would Haile Sellassie Do? I wonder if your god is pleased with you Asulike? And according to your mansions doctrine you have sinned.

Please meet me on the battlefield Asulike. Wield your blazing sword against me. Bare your armor and braze your shield. I’m shacking in my boots. Woe is me!!! Oy Vay.

Listen, I’d love to have a lunch and learn with you and teach you the error of your ways.
Plane tickets are cheap to Puerto Rico this time of the year. Or do you prefer I fly to you?

You love death Asulike yet your god speaks otherwise. You love to invoke fire to blaze your enemies. You like to invoke death and violence yet I don’t wish that on you. No, that would be too easy. I hope you live in peace; may you see the full length of your life.

Messages In This Thread

Give us the teachings of His Majesty
Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty *LINK*
True Leadership
Tolerance
NOT divided --HIM
You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com