HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: You have gone too far,...
In Response To: You have gone too far,... ()

In Response To: Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty (Priest Asukile Adigun Adofo)

Well, "priest", you have gone too far in your cyber-threats. And now you have embarrassed whatever mansion you claim...whatever set you claim...

You are an idiotic caricature and offer nothing by way of positive Rastafari word/sound.

Who is it that you said anointed you?
Who did you bribe or threaten to swear you in?

When they did so, did you have them at knifepoint or something while you two were "face to face"? Is that how you operate?

Totally disgusting and reprehensible. You have signed your own warrant.

Now why don't you hurry up and go "reason" with Rasi. He bit on your "Who has a monopoly on Rastafari" post.

Stop stalking Ras Levi and myself and go chitchat with rasi (while you still can

That's why i want to bring this on the bigger picture, not the internet you think is badness i'm bringing i did say he is lucky so you are in Ras Mahal Levi's corner wow best buddies ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i stand by every word i say if you Disciple continue to try come up against me i will make lava burn you the Omnipotent will see to that you are evil in my way and a adversaries to true Rastafari people, your pretty talk and words can't hold me, always talking Maat this, and Maat that, and if i was to ask you if you can read the Egyptian hieroglyphics i know you can't, so what qualifies you to speak of the state of Maat, considering no one here including yourself can't read The ancient Kemet writings or translate the hieroglyphics, if anyone could translate them many people would be speaking in the original Kemetic tongue, but Egypt as been taken over by socalled pale face Arabs, and the national language of Socalled Egypt is Arabic, so when you talk to anyone of Maat, how accurate are you in what you are saying since you never learnt the Mother language of Kemet now call Egypt, am i to take you or anyone serious who talks of Maat and if i ask them to decode the hieroglyphics or to give me some kind of data concerning the written language and tongue of ancient Kemet i don't think they can, Not even Doctor Ben as given me any great clarity concerning decoding and translating the language that all could understand and speak.

All knowledge we receive of ancient Kemet is second hand, and that is fact because English was not the Language of the Ancient Cushite, or the people of Kemet, and i Know Maat is not a English word.

So with Clarity show me what qualifies you to speak of Maat since you can't read the hieroglyphics and no one as given any original written work from Ancient Kemet, for Example i can learn to speak Amharic with no problem Ethiopia as many books for foreignors to learn the language, present day Egypt as'nt got that or does'nt do that and if they do it's Arabic.

Anyway i know you will use your clever and smart head, not necessarily wise head, and will find some rebuttal to what i said but it's ok.

Disciple your responses are nothing to get me out many outsiders come into the Rastafari Mansions and spy us out but they never prevail you see when you speak of Bribery you speak foolish can i Bribe the High Priest Melchizedec, he crown and annoit me.

He stands in his own glory, so i've not shame the house or mansion of Bobo Ashanti so that response you came with, as not moved me from my stance.

All the same you call it cyber threats let me tell you this for sure i'd really for sure love to see most of who i talk to on this board face to face, because the net does'nt give me the real picture of who i'm talking to, as i can't see them as they are hiden somewhere else behind a computer.

That said, i don't think i need respond anymore to you because your responses are one way just insults what can't hurt anyone with real human sense.

JOY IN MOUNT ZION WITH KING RASTAFARI.

I AM HON KES AA ADOFO.

Messages In This Thread

Give us the teachings of His Majesty
Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty
Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty *LINK*
True Leadership
Tolerance
NOT divided --HIM
You have gone too far,...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com