HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty

If you love life then whats all that death envoking that you are doing to me and all "wolves in sheeps clothing" people that you label as such.?

If I recall Haile Sellassie stated that all people should find "salvation" and not to repay evil for evil. If I have done evil to you, you have repaid me evil. Way to go Rastaman!

You are a hypocrite and a deceiver. You blaze all the fire you wanna blaze and call nyahbinghi all you want. Brother let me tell you this. Your false god doesn't phase me, nope not at all. Your fire blaze it a little hotter its a bit chilly here and awake the queen, I wonder how she feels when people like you shout her name out. Nyahbinghi here Nyahbinghi the preist calls for you!

You don't want peace why not isn't that the rasta way? I tried being peaceful and kept my distance from you by not getting into your posts but thrice I have tried and thrice you "bun me up" oh hot! Now I am no longer obligated to practice peace.

May He who created primeval creation Who's words resound through out the world stiffen your neck and harden your heart. May He cause you to fall by the way side and afflict you sworely. May He shout your pride and humiliate your god and gash your head. May He who ordained the harmony of the universe cause disunity within your borders and confuse your thoughts. May His hand be heavy upon you until you repent from your arrogant ways. Omein Selah.

Messages In This Thread

Give us the teachings of His Majesty
Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty *LINK*
True Leadership
Tolerance
NOT divided --HIM
You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com