HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty

In Response To: Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty (Priest Asukile Adigun Adofo)

We agreed not to respond to one anothers threads. Please respect our agreement and don't attack me when i'm trying to reason in peace with another brother. thank you.

You are lucky i'm not a gangster or i'd wipe you off the earth already you all keep hiding behind your computers, one day i'll find you all and we'll see how big your mouths are when we meet face to face, about you are reasoning peacefull with a brother considering 360 is white do you see him as your brother or your child, since every nation came out of the black nation.

Whatever our agreement as long as you spurn lies about any mansion of Rastafari not just Bobo Ashanti EABIC member but any mansion i will attack you, and if i could call on lava to burn up your skin for the blasphemy you spread against the houses of Rastafari, i'd burn you up right now as we speak, if these words get me banned off here i don't care i've gone pass caring now Lava Ground to Melt the wicked be they Black or White.

You don't have to respond back to me do you, so who cares about our agreement, say anything bad against my fellow Rastafari brothers and sisters, be prepared for me to attack you ok.

You who run up your mouths behind a computer i sure wish i could see your faces and see what, and who you really are.

That said you internet robots keep hiding behind your computer one day i'll catch up with you The Creator willing, then we'll see how much talk you've got .

I'll meet you on the battle field Ras Mahal Levi in the world out there whats not on the internet, any day anywhere so feel free to run up your mouth for now from behind a computer, for when you think is peace and safety then comes a sudden destruction.

Enough of this and you the wolve that came among the shepherd and the sheeps and got exposed.

NYAHBINGHI JUDGMENT SAYETH DEATH TO BLACK AND WHITE DOWNPRESSORS, and i wont stop saying that till i see every downpressor of my way of life dead.

I will not forgive them who persist to fight against Rastafari, my Elder Baba Ras Marcus always tell us on here it is good to forgive a individual, and i agree, but how can forgiveness come when, that individual, persist not to stop doing it, and right now i'm walking with fire in my belly and i can't hold it back anymore.

That said i'm not going to stop say what i'm saying, and i'm not going to be a internet robot neither, because the open world is still there that was, even before the internet came.

I REMAIN BOBO ASHANTI WARRIOR FOR EVER AFTER THE ORDER MELCHEZEDEC, I AM KES AA ADOFO

Messages In This Thread

Give us the teachings of His Majesty
Re: Give us the teachings of His Majesty *LINK*
True Leadership
Tolerance
NOT divided --HIM
You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...
Re: You have gone too far,...

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com