HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

The elephant in the room!

Why pretend not to see the elephant in the room?

Obviously, one poster had a change of 'heart' (saw truth) on the Black Leadership thread. He pulled away and peered through Blackness and experienced more. He shared the essence of that experience on the board for all to see. That is the power of truth in harmony with self. Nothing was forced on him, and he did not get his experience against his will. He CHOSE to look into the matter honestly, and got quickened.

If he now sounds like some of us while expressing his concerns, and is passionate in defense of what he experiences, consider that others who had similar experiences discovered similar truths and passions. Consider that is the reason some of us DO express similarly although we are from vastly different races and regions on earth. Consider that you are witnessing the proof of the true unifying power of absolute truth (essence to essence) in progress.

Initially, I felt my position on the Black Leadership issue was explained often enough, so I did not feel to defend my statements further. After looking at one question the poster asked, it became apparent that he did not look into my reasoning for himself, instead his opinion was shaped from the interpretation of another. All I did was respond, and allowed him to view my opinion for himself. He got it.

The experience did not traumatize the poster who experienced truth and expressed it, but it is obvious that it traumatized others, so much so that they are now totally consumed.

Is it a bad thing that some dark-skinned kinky-hair Blacks who do not reside in the U.S. could really have some insights into self and the universe that others, including light-skinned or brown ones did not first have? Is it not fitting that some dark-skinned kinky-hair Blacks searched for truth in the face of extreme opposition, without privileges and actually discovered it was not too far removed from them? Do some actually feel that the power of the self is like some Magic Show that allows one to wave a wand and suddenly Black people reign supreme? If you were looking, you would see the proof for yourself. The elephant is in the room.

Are dark-skinned Black Africans to now feel it is a bad thing to be confident about what we know? Are we now supposed to doubt the truth in the many reasonings about Black Development, the use of indigenous sources, the resistance to white supremacy and colorism. There are only a few Blacks who express themselves with unbending, absolute confidence and are quite correct in their stance. They should not be made to feel something is wrong with them only because one person does not want to grasp a point. Anyhow, everyone cannot get the fullness in every reasoning. There are many Whites and others who display absolute confidence and are absolutely wrong, why not direct energies towards people who are actually in a position to do widespread harm.

Seems like some would rather stick to the statement about people's "inability to grasp absolute truths" than to challenge themselves to rise to their best. So now we have a crusade to promote ignorance and contradictions based on not being certain of anything, while being quite adamant as if one's views are absolutely correct. One is not even contented for others to discover if one is humble or not, one has to try to hard sell that they are being humble. But the same truth that could lift one person can have an opposite effect on another who had the wrong motive. Compare conduct and views of several posters before and after the Blackness debate. The truth is self evident.

On this board, posters have always insisted that Haile Selassie is the Almighty. They say it with a kind of absolute authority. Are these views to be challenged now? Should they now be qualifying their position to state they THINK Haile Selassie is the almighty, but they could be wrong? Do they now have to prove that they are absolutely right?

Since one person feels challenged over the Black Leadership issue and feels to challenge ALL ideas of truth because he cannot grasp the issues, does not mean that it is impossible for all others to get it. I am also under no obligation to share anything with anyone. I CHOOSE to share and I CHOOSE not to share.

As I have previously stated:

"The positions some people hold on to essentially limit them. They feel people cannot know anything absolutely and/or the Universal essence is indefinable. By holding to their positions absolutely, within their stated uncertainty, they severely contradict themselves."

It is either they are uncertain about their stated positions or they are certain about their positions. But if they have a firm (absolute) position that people cannot know absolute truth, they have already made my case.

Messages In This Thread

Why the inability to fathom absolute truths?
Re: Why the inability to fathom absolute truths?
more than one absolute truth
Re: more than one absolute truth
Truthfully...
Re: Truthfully...
sounds familiar...
Re: sounds familiar...
reveal
Re: reveal
Seen *NM*
Choice and Nature (Jah?)
Re: Choice and Nature (Jah?)
Re: Choice and Nature (Jah?)
Re: Why the inability to fathom absolute truths? *LINK*
If you say so *NM*
True *NM*
The elephant in the room!
Let us be fools...why worry?
Re: Let us be fools...why worry?
Taste of water
You MUST have seen this coming...
Re: You MUST have seen this coming...
Re: You MUST have seen this coming...
Yes siree!!! gotcha again, boss! *NM*
Re: Yes siree!!! gotcha again, boss!
Re: Yes siree!!! gotcha again, boss!
2+2=5...(Ingsoc) *NM*
Limited Minds vs Limitless Mind
Re: Limited Minds vs Limitless Mind

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com