Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Choice and Nature (Jah?)

greetings Ayinde, (long post warning)

I was waiting for lively's response but I thought I would jump in and give my thoughts. First, I have to look at the fact that there are many beliefs/teachings on who/what is Jah/God/Creator/YHWH...And each one undoubtedly is effective enough to have entire nations of people towards which the teaching was targeted, absolutely and defiantly SURE and POSITIVE that THEIR beliefs are the 'only' way...AND that those that believe differently are positively 'beneath' them and destined to some sort of consequence because of it.

So actually we have the worship/instillment/manipulation of FEAR which is a logical/natural hesitancy (survival instinct) towards venturing into the unknown. And since re-lig-ion separates God (and Devil) from ourselves, WE ARE FEARFUL OF BOTH!!!

"Believing" creates/feeds fear
Knowing destroys fear

But what gets me is that those who define divinity/Creator purposely leave out many truths that compromise/challenge/refute the basis of their particular dogma. If there is a text or a school of thought or anything that competes with this belief, it is mandatory to “demonize” this competition. I must sight this as them worshipping implementations and doctrines instead of worshipping absolute truth

Another thing that gets me is that religions are simply grown up cults. Each belief system was “underground” until accepted and controlled by a governing body. This gave the governing entity “divine rights” to do whatever they can get the masses to go with.

So it is no mystery that in the US, it is the propaganda of “moslems hating christians” as the religious justification for the invasions and of course it is easy to accept because the Arabs are non-whites. This feeds upon the white/male/supremacy dogma which is a religion into itself.

It is no mystery that supremacy mindset is of the same basis of religion, which is again, “SURE and POSITIVE that THEIR 'beliefs' are the 'only' way...AND that those that believe differently are positively 'beneath' them and destined to some sort of consequence because of it”...just substitute”looks” for“ beliefs” and you have the White Supremacy religion that seshata speaks of...explanation(s) reason(s), etc.

The common denominator of the "Big-3" religions is separation of divine powers/strengths from one’s hands and placing them upon the choice/fate of the Supreme through their presentations of who/what the Creator is. In other words, the only way God can assist you is through the teachings and rituals that the particular religion instilled upon you. (Their way or the highway)...OR face damages/doom.

The amazing thing about those strategies is that in EVERY religion/cult/spirituality/belief system, things happen that are considered "divine intervention" or "miraculous". So with that seen, I must overstand that there are powers that are effective ACROSS THE BOARD, regardless of religious groomings...And then there are so-called witches and clairvoyants and other perceptions considered “extra-sensory” that hold water/truth as well. So if I do the math, I see that the common denominators (that I can sight and prove) are SELF, CHOICE and NATURE. No matter who the Deity is, the benefits that are taught in those teachings always result from PERSONAL CHOICE AND ACTION that obeys the LAWS OF NATURE.

So since Jah/God/Creator/Yhwh/Jehovah/Father/Lord/Messiah/Master/Great Architect/ is
OMNISCIENT - knows all
OMNIPRESENT - is within/throughout all
OMNIPOTENT - powerful all

I must sight that other things that share those characteristics are of/in/within/about/ Jah as well, and that is MATTER/ENERGY (mother/father), which is NATURE/COSMOS (mother nature/father time)...but the most distinct possession by humans in contrast to every other Creation is SELF/CHOICE. Choice is actually the manifestation of the Mind that arranges/re-arranges energy and matter to our self's paths to go with OR against Nature. So no mystery that life's journey is characterised by the "Y" (2 options), and that those who have chosen within prudence are considered Y's (wise) So I sight that we have been "blessed" AND "cursed" with the option to obey or defy/deny our "parents" thus we obey or defy/deny ourselves...ALL THE SAME.

It is ABSOLUTELY MANDATORY that a people MUST be controlled/subdued by spiritual/divine repression. Hence, a people can only be freed by spiritual/divine liberation.

“Jah” has a lot to do with our Minds...ALL MINDS CONNECTED ARE BY NATURE...MINDS ARE "INTUNED" BY CHOICE...it is up to the in-divi-dual.

No mystery that everything/everybody NEEDS something/someone else to change/”create” reality. This scares the Big 3 so they demonically label things as “magic”, “witchcraft”, “divination”, “paganism”, “heathenism”,and “pantheon/polytheism”, again implants to repress the seeking Mind. (seeking God/Jah)

The only thing that I see that can actually deviate from Nature is the Mind.
Nature does not “choose” to destroy, it is part of the cycle.
Human Minds however DO choose to destroy, it is a part of the psycho.

It is creative/destructive duality of every essence such as Heat, Air, and Water.
But the elements do not choose...only WE DO.
Some have mastered the destructive, de-huemanizing truths - WHITE MALE SUPREMACY
Some have mastered the creative, re-generative truths - RASTAFARI

Upon absorbing Nature’s and life’s lessons, it seems to be CHOICE that puts us above and beneath at the same time.
[as above, so below]

Theologists and Religions and Cults do not “lie” per se...they just omit a whole helluva lot.

-Seeking always

P.S. There are 52 "Good" Fridays in a year, so hopefully this one doesn't disappoint.

Thankhs for the reasonings/sharing.

Messages In This Thread

Why the inability to fathom absolute truths?
Re: Why the inability to fathom absolute truths?
more than one absolute truth
Re: more than one absolute truth
Truthfully...
Re: Truthfully...
sounds familiar...
Re: sounds familiar...
reveal
Re: reveal
Seen *NM*
Choice and Nature (Jah?)
Re: Choice and Nature (Jah?)
Re: Choice and Nature (Jah?)
Re: Why the inability to fathom absolute truths? *LINK*
If you say so *NM*
True *NM*
The elephant in the room!
Let us be fools...why worry?
Re: Let us be fools...why worry?
Taste of water
You MUST have seen this coming...
Re: You MUST have seen this coming...
Re: You MUST have seen this coming...
Yes siree!!! gotcha again, boss! *NM*
Re: Yes siree!!! gotcha again, boss!
Re: Yes siree!!! gotcha again, boss!
2+2=5...(Ingsoc) *NM*
Limited Minds vs Limitless Mind
Re: Limited Minds vs Limitless Mind

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com