HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Ignorance and Arrogance

It is evident that the same miseducation system that favors White males fails to teach them how to keep or put things in perspective.

I was quite clear in my first paragraph about what I was addressing and it should also be obvious from the opening lines that I was not addressing all White people or the ignorance of all people.

I AM REPEATING THE FIRST PARAGRAPH IN CASE YOU MISSED IT:

"I am commenting in relation to the type of arrogance and stubbornness displayed by a few persons who claim to be Europeans/Whites on this board who are bent on proselytizing Africans."

NOTICE, that I placed my comments in context.

Your Quote:

“But, every man should deal with the WORLDS problems and not seperate them with color.” (sic)

It is not Africans who divided the world along color lines. We are addressing this with a clear understanding that the White invented racial discrimination affected Blacks differently to Whites and as such need different types of treatments and cannot be addressed in a Europeanized general context.

When you see some Whites trying to solve problems in Africa, some of us who are clear in our history are aware that they are trying to do damage control to a problem created by their direct recent forefathers. They are not doing Africans any favors by labeling their efforts ‘African Aid’ which keeps most of the funds flowing to White hands, while giving them high media exposure to sell the image of more White saviors.

ALSO, it is rude and symptomatic of a superiority complex to force your idea of help on anyone. In a higher sense it is not even appropriate to help people who did not request such assistance. People should ask those they wish to help if they want the help.

I am not saying that people are against Whites commenting on a public Rastafari forum or that such comments in themselves amount to forcing help on anyone but the attitude of some who claim to be White while using this board reeks of their own problems in addressing their superiority complexes and as such they are unqualified to identify with anyone least of all Africans.

I strongly believe if Whites were to ask Black/Africans if they want their help in dealing with matters relating to human and spiritual development, most Black/Africans would say NO. The answer would be NO not simply because they were White but because ‘generally speaking’ most Whites have demonstrated an inability to grasp anything outside of hording money/matter. (Notice that I said MOST and not ALL Whites just in case there are a few out there who are not in the public domain)

Your Quote:

“(also, that television show showing ignorance as you said, doesnt just ask WHITE PEOPLE lol. watch more carefully haha)it shows MAN'S ignorance.” (sic)

The television shows really show the ignorance and failure of the White controlled miseducation system. White people make up the bulk of the American public and it is their votes and lobbies that has the miseducation system intact so it is also true to say that it shows the ignorance of White people (generalization) and not necessarily all people.

Messages In This Thread

'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Re: 'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Why Whites Think Blacks Have No Problems
Dealing with Ignorance and Arrogance
GWAAAAAN AYINDE!
THANK YOU AYINDE!!! WELL SAID!!!!.NM. *NM*
WELL TRUE IYAH!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Opinion Corrections from the WHITE CHILD
Kevn here is a fact you seem unaware of :
On Black Arrogance
Re: On Black Arrogance
Re: African Empress would you
Re: African Empress would you
By the way

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com