HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: On Black Arrogance
In Response To: Re: On Black Arrogance ()

You are probably correct in everything else you say but in my opinion a proper media campaign has not really been tested.

Do you know of anyone or people you consider more enlightened who have control of a major media network? I don't know any. A few token programs on a major network are not sufficient.

Given the fact that Africans are scattered all over the world then it will call for a concentrated effort and development of mass media controlled by more informed people to reach most of them with the relevant information. In so doing we would also be giving all people including Whites an opportunity to examine these issues from a sustained exercise just like how the ignorance is maintained through sustained media and school exercises.

I can pick several persons on this board that can make a difference on a global scale if they had control of a media with the reaches of BBC or CNN.

The few Whites who display poor conduct on these forums can be written off on the forum but like you stated, many Africans do not have access to this type of information, but not only in Africa. Most of the pertinent information is available in the US but many Africans as well as all other people in the US are not encouraged to examine the issues. I am also convinced that most people in general do not have access to pertinent information. Most times when they get a little access to ‘information’ via the commercial media it is from some poorly informed African.

I have seen the results of the efforts when more enlightened people reach a small amount of people and I strongly feel if the effort of more informed people is replicated on a large scale then the effects will be greater.

Messages In This Thread

'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Re: 'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Why Whites Think Blacks Have No Problems
Dealing with Ignorance and Arrogance
GWAAAAAN AYINDE!
THANK YOU AYINDE!!! WELL SAID!!!!.NM. *NM*
WELL TRUE IYAH!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Opinion Corrections from the WHITE CHILD
Re: Ignorance and Arrogance
Kevn here is a fact you seem unaware of :
On Black Arrogance
Re: African Empress would you
Re: African Empress would you
By the way

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com