HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Ignorance and Arrogance
In Response To: Re: Ignorance and Arrogance ()

haha, not trying to be misunderstood or stubborn but, IM TIRED OF ALL THIS BULLSHIT. Im tired of SOME (notice the word SOME) black people generalizing SOME white people and vice versa. What im saying is that, the opinions of SOME/MANY/FEW whites or SOME/MANY/FEW blacks can generalize an ENTIRE PEOPLE! I generalize , U generalize...although we dont WANT 2 do this, it is a 'HUMAN ERROR' of us to do that. the world today could have changed SOOOO easily from decisions made in the past. how different would the world have been if men in Africa took boats to England and Spain and France and made them slaves lol. It would have totally reversed everyone's decision and opinion. BUT that never happened and therefore the blame is on SOME (notice the word SOME) 'white people' who decided to show ignorance and arrogance by getting Africa slaves. THE BLAME IS ON THEM! it is not by chance that the 'white' culture rules the miseducation system! Whites were the ones who came here and brought the black man here. As years progress, the population of minorities goes up. REMEMBER, WHEN AMERICA WAS BEING FIRST POPULATED, THERE WAS ABOUT 1 BLACK FOR EVERY 20 WHITES. How different the world would have been if whites were slaves. SO I DO PUT BLAME ON AMERICA's FOREFATHERS. But from your opinions, i feel you are putting blame on 'white culture' for leading major economy in the so-called UNITED STATES. They lead because they are the majority (the white man doesnt plan in his head to make sure blacks dont lead america lol). I guarentee you that in the next 75 years, the American Economy and School System will be much more integrated than it is now. im not saying it will be greater. i dont think because that blacks are more involved in the school system that they school system will suddenly become the great vision we dream about. From your opinion on the white miseducation system, i get the idea that your saying that if blacks ran the system, it would be better off. ????

i just blame some jackass old white man who believed in African slaves and had no idea how different his life would be if it were turned around.
NO1 can make up for it now, so just keep arguing ...

Kevn Moher

Messages In This Thread

'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Re: 'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Why Whites Think Blacks Have No Problems
Dealing with Ignorance and Arrogance
GWAAAAAN AYINDE!
THANK YOU AYINDE!!! WELL SAID!!!!.NM. *NM*
WELL TRUE IYAH!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Opinion Corrections from the WHITE CHILD
Kevn here is a fact you seem unaware of :
On Black Arrogance
Re: On Black Arrogance
Re: African Empress would you
Re: African Empress would you
By the way

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com