HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: On Black Arrogance
In Response To: Re: On Black Arrogance ()

"It calls for more sensible people to have control of mass media that reaches all corners of the earth. But in reaching all corners we will be also informing Whites and everyone else."

I would say that, it is MY opinion, that if you were to produce a campaign; let's say on the horros of slavery, or perhaps show the American series "ROOTS" for the 50th time throughout the world, most whites would say, "ahh what a terrible PAST", but it is no longer relevant to today. I'm not sure if you would prepare a propoganda series on the necessity of reparations to africans, etc.

But MY answer to that is that most whites WOULD NOT GIVE A DAMN. Would not budge one inch away from their natural feelings about blacks, black skin, black features, etc. I am taking this also to simple bare-bone gut reaction. For this I would say that it is irreparable. Even amongst Africans in Africa, it is well known that orientals are not fond of Africans. Even a Prime Minister of Japan is known to have spoken derogatory statements about how they did not like Africans and how badly Africans smell. This was well played on the news etc a few years back. So I speak not only of Euros.

So again, I would ask, how long would it take you to "educate" the racism out of "Taj" for instance, the well-intended, fake patios, ex-rasta?

Thus the few exceptions, through education, or their own personal development have come become their "natural" state. For the purposes of this discussion, perhaps for the sake of semantics, I could have used another word, one other than "irreparable"; based on the existance of exceptions (which are important for some to note).

For me it is not necessary; for I personally have written the whole lot of them off. It is up to individual to prove themselves otherwise. Likewise have I written off those of African descent who have the abundance of water in front of their faces and are still thirsty. Yet I would say that plenty, plenty have not the access (such as in plenty parts of Africa) and yet who are willing.

Messages In This Thread

'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Re: 'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Why Whites Think Blacks Have No Problems
Dealing with Ignorance and Arrogance
GWAAAAAN AYINDE!
THANK YOU AYINDE!!! WELL SAID!!!!.NM. *NM*
WELL TRUE IYAH!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Opinion Corrections from the WHITE CHILD
Re: Ignorance and Arrogance
Kevn here is a fact you seem unaware of :
On Black Arrogance
Re: African Empress would you
Re: African Empress would you
By the way

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com