HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: On Black Arrogance
In Response To: Re: On Black Arrogance ()

If the majority of Africans worldwide acting on the premises I mentioned in the post:

"We must realize, at this point, that when an African speaks towards SELF-DEFENSE (Black Panthers, Malcolm X) against REAL physical/psychological danger; towards SELF-LOVE; towards POOLING together of world-wide African ecomonic, social, political efforts; and against WHITE world domination and it's EFFECTS... this African is considered ARROGANT. "

Then there would be a major economic/social shift world-wide; wherein europe/america could not continue to depend on the usurption of the world's natural wealth (oil, gold, diamonds etc.) Even their own countries would continue their downfall at an even faster rate since it is the descendents of slaves and "immigrants", in their countries, who perform the vital jobs that they do not want to do.

Surely the accomplishment of SELF-LOVE, POOLING of RESOURCES, REPARATIONS, etc. is considered "positive".

Yet in order to accomplish these things education must take place, and in educating African peoples one must combat the underhanded, covert and overt LIES, Actions, and institutions that have been set in place to maintain the LIE, and to maintain ignorant masses. One also finds themselves combatting (debating) with ones who are apart of the system, who are the greatest beneficiaries of the system, FOR WHOM the system was created.

If we assume that everyone has access to the truth then we can also say that in particular, whites also have access to the truth, based on certain small and big, advantages they receive by virtue of skin color.

Yet the majority, minus the exceptions, chose NOT to educate themselves, and rather enjoy the status quo. Of course, they may rant and rave against the "system" because they find themselves so-called "poor"; but over all their feelings about Black leaders who are bucking against the system, they call "arrogant". (And this has nothing to do socio-economic status of either race.) Many Rastas, on this board, are considered arrogant, by ones who have identified themselves as white, just because these Rastas do not accept their WATERED DOWN vision.

I also stated that:

"Surely, for each one such as the white young man who just posted on this thread, there are thousands more who think like him, who perceive reality as he does."

So based on all that I said above, I wonder how is it that the majority of whites do not see African freedom fighters/intellectuals as doing "positive" works for their people? How is it that when an African points out the ills of the society they created, nutured, and structured, it is seen as an offense, as "angry", as inappropriate and extreme. But when a white points out the same inconsistencies or ills, then it is an "interesting observation"? How is it that despite so many well-meaning "euros" worldwide, africans and "other immigrants" still catch hell in U.S., France (review their last elections and recent assasination attempt on Chirac), Germany, Russia, Denmark, etc? How is it that even plenty "well-meaning" Euros refuse to accept the structural and historical foundations of Rastafari as African? Why is it that they fight so much against African-centered philosophy?

By the same token, I review Africans treatment of Euros from the first time they arrived on the shores on Africa. I review most African's treatment of Euros even today after colonization etc. Even the Africans, on the continent, who are sick of whites' neocolonism and hording of African land and resources, are taking measures based on "reaction" to a tangible something caused by whites. I review even today, most African's in the west, not wanting to "hurt" anybodies feelings, "Can't we all just get along" attitudes.

Yes I do believe there are gross inherent "irreparable" differences between the races. I do perhaps see exceptions. But we have obviously not seen a new race of JOHN BROWNS sprout up worldwide to say they are a majority.

africanempresss

Messages In This Thread

'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Re: 'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Why Whites Think Blacks Have No Problems
Dealing with Ignorance and Arrogance
GWAAAAAN AYINDE!
THANK YOU AYINDE!!! WELL SAID!!!!.NM. *NM*
WELL TRUE IYAH!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Opinion Corrections from the WHITE CHILD
Re: Ignorance and Arrogance
Kevn here is a fact you seem unaware of :
On Black Arrogance
Re: African Empress would you
Re: African Empress would you
By the way

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com