HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: On Black Arrogance
In Response To: Re: On Black Arrogance ()

Ayinde

Regarding your questions to me, please review a previous post where I discussed the white californian child and my reaction. You will find your answer there. Beyond that, I am quite sure you know the answer before you ask it.

So let me add that I find it unfortunate that those who are passionate about Africa, Africans, and Africans views and who seek fellowship with like-minded Africans are also branded by outsiders as "Inhumane". That because we say what we say and mean what we mean, that we are not supposed to be humans' with human reactions. There is no hypocrisy here. There is indeed, more humanity involved here with my like-minds than what I have historically viewed in whites. What they have been capable to doing to others on a SUSTAINED, CALCULATED, MEASURED basis is unheard of.

I can rightfully say that I admire your talent of expression, this goes without saying. But I am not in the business of "studying white folks". I live day to day. I interact with some, I can even play with kids of all races at little daycares, and when I see them at the playground playing mine, etc.

But this in no way clouds my vision of how I feel about them, as a WHOLE, and what THEY have done not only to my race but to others, and what their ADULT population is capable of. (I should even say what even the youths can do, as they are known to be capable of calling one a Nigger on the playground).

Some say it is all about education, and educating the youth. But this is not my job.

Are we to say that ALL the first Euros who landed on the shores of West Africa really needed was an educational course on "multi-culturalism"?

Setting aside their economic ambition, is it "education" that would have saved Africans, human beings, from being stored like animals in the bowels of ships, chained to decks, for extended periods of time?

Is it lack of education that enabled the EUROS to endure the agonizing cries and tears of MY ancestors wailing in the slave ships?

How about being able to through those who succumbed off the side of ships to be eaten by sharks?

Or what about the ability to separate mother and child, who is desparately clinging, in order to sell them separately to the highest bidder?

Or no matter how much you or I dislike another race, are you capable of dragging a one such as Mr. Bryd a crippled black man from the back of your truck to his death, in 1999?

Or torture and kill Steve Biko, who was standing up from African rights, in HIS OWN HOMELAND?

Or what about AIDS in AFRICA, the true origins?

I mean for real, I could go on and on and on. Oh yes some like to say man is cruel to man regardless of color. But right now InI have an historical enemy waging a war. So I'm not interested in discussing in further detail the "well-intentioned" white minority, or my reactions to or my views of their race as a whole.

I as a Rastafarian also know that Haile Selassie was born BLACK/ AFRICAN for a reason. He could have been born GERMAN, ITALIAN, but HE's BLACK AFRICAN and BLACK AFRICAN for a reason.

Give thanks for that.

Perhaps if we get to the bottom of how they were able to do all the instances I mentioned above, then we can begin to question my reactions to them, my caution. Their answers to these questions, would go a long way to clearing up many other unanswered questions.

Messages In This Thread

'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Re: 'White' Ignorance and Arrogance
Why Whites Think Blacks Have No Problems
Dealing with Ignorance and Arrogance
GWAAAAAN AYINDE!
THANK YOU AYINDE!!! WELL SAID!!!!.NM. *NM*
WELL TRUE IYAH!!!!!!!!! *NM*
Opinion Corrections from the WHITE CHILD
Re: Ignorance and Arrogance
Kevn here is a fact you seem unaware of :
On Black Arrogance
Re: African Empress would you
Re: African Empress would you
By the way

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com