Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: The Bitter Truth
In Response To: Re: The Bitter Truth ()

"WHETHER MANY KINGS WERE CROWNED ON THE SAME DAY AS RAS TAFARI MAKKONEN, OR NOT HIM WHO THE MEDIA FOLLOWED HIS CORONATION, IS WHO WE ADHERE TO"
Sounds like you are saying that until the 'white' man hails a thing, you will not recognise it. If this is true, if this is the direction you are coming from, then I am proud to be in TOTAL opposition to you.

" I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU I HAIL MARCUS GARVEY AS THE ALMIGHTY AS I SEE HIM AS THE FIRST MEMBER IN OUR TRINITY, IN THE HOUSE OF BOBO, PROPHET PRIEST AND KING, THE BOBO HAIL AS THE ALMIGHT"
I heard that, but unfortunately, you soon contradicted the sense by saying this :

"DID GARVEY READ THE BIBLE EJA, EJA YOU CAN'T RESPOND TO ME IT SEEMS, DID MARCUS GARVEY HAVE A AUDIANCE WITH THE GRAND MASTER OF THE KU KLUX KLAN OR NOT"
So what if he read the bible? The two greatest teachers I had constantly read the bible. But, because the greatest lesson I learnt from them was to carry on asking questions, I now see the bible as a holey rather than holy thing. All you have shown here is that you don't feel no way about criticizing Marcus Garvey. Yet you say you hail him as the first in the trinity. Does this mean you feel it is right to criticize 'The Almighty'? If so, why do you take it so hard when anyone says a thing about Haile Selassie? Or is it one rule for the Emperor and another for the former dock worker?

Hear this Priest, I am not here to attack you, see this as a continuation of certain reasonings that went on before. Recollect what you said about the difference between faith and knowledge. Perhaps you have aqquirred direct knowledge beyond what Haile Selassie himself had in his lifetime and, this is what your strong feelings are based on.

This is where I was going to start talking to you with the same disrespectful manner you took on when you responded to an elder. I will tell you this now, it was the thread started by Ras Heru ('Title of Haile Selassie')that got me to thinking on this matter. But, I will leave it here, leave you with whatever works for you.

The issue is not about words, it is about deeds.

Messages In This Thread

The Bitter Truth
The Bitter Truth = The Truth!
Re: The Bitter Truth = The Truth!
Re: editorial addendum
It seems like you are "caught in controdiction"
Re: It seems like you are "caught in controdiction
i agree 100% *NM*
Bitter as a Kola Nut
Re: Bitter as a Kola Nut
The Bitter Truth needs no obfuscation
Re: The Bitter Truth needs no obfuscation
a prophet and a king acceptable for all

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com