HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Where is a mixed person roots from???

"Diyouth,
Say if I am wrong,but the sound in the air am starting to catch from you is that maybe the whites and coloured will find shelter in RasTafari and the negroes will find a shelter in garveyism.

when are you going to admit that this RasTafari movement is a target for the lazy warriors, the traitors and the hippies to water down, dilute and cut to fit?

To those who dont want to admit, let Diyouth be your spokesman! "

ur taking this for a joke huh...? spokesman?

let me tell u what ini stand for...

that evryone have the freedom and space to be themself and live...

that no one harm anyone...
no one steal, nor lie...

that evryone have food to eat, shelter and clothing...

that evryone have the facilities to be and stay
in good health...

what make sense is right.
what does not make sense is wrong.

if someone steals, lies, or tries to deprive anyone of what I stated above then they are doing something wrong...I don't care if its my skin color, appearance or any other reason the mouth can pronounce, it is still wrong...what is wrong don't make sense...

Given that, Ini see no way how that can be water down or whatever ur mouth can pronounce, that imposes that I am denying something...

Marcus Garvey made it clear that the movement will only be made up of black people(negro, nigga, nubian, cushite)...its not for white or any other person who is not black...it is for the black man and woman...blacks from any other faith can participate, considering that the black man/woman have a black God...

Ras Tafari and pertaining manuscripts makes it clear that Rastafari is for all...no partiality...the new name for humanity...that in this name u will not know yourself as MAN of the dust, but as MAN from Zion...the livity of God's royal kingdom that shall be completely on the earth...natural...

considering these both, it does not mean that the issues that face black people will not be addressed or be deprived of attention...but provides a well-rounded faculty to tackle life's struggles.

as Rasta, it is a duty to participate in all movements as possible to bring forth liberation on the earth...Yet it is only a Rasta that is black that can participate in the philosophy of Marcus Garvey...which is blackness in evry way and angle...

pertaining to this thread, ini is sharing a view that higlights the act of using physical characteristics to say this is what a person is suppose to be...Yet the one who judged first upon skin color did not have anything to say what a mixed person suppose to be...
should the mixxed person live by their laws and remain as a person without an identity, or left with an identity to choose....?(chooseing ur identity is just like makeing up one...ur identity is who u are)

so ini is saying to shun their laws, regulations and what have u...and realize that we all come from Mamma and Pappa and that the characteristics ini manifest in, represents history not I...coz ini just born...natural...to love life u have to love urself...so this is in no way or form is promting someone to deny their skin color, shape, culture or heritage...ini a stand fi equal rights and justice...if someones culture can be free, than let ini culture be free also.

If I have not made my self clear, then say so...so I can make my self more clearer...

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Where is a mixed person roots from???
Where is a mixed person roots from?... AFRIKA!!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com