HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Where is a mixed person roots from???

Greetings Brethren and Sisthren

Haile I Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah.

A man really has a right to his own destiny. Some times because an African person say Africa for Africans it causes so much heartache. not just here on this site.

I was never preach a Race Hate, because I Know all a we creted by Jah. When the Brethren Edmundo ask for love, I give the love by asking for all opinions.

Iam now saying another High reasoning post that I will make sure speak about with ones who are aware what is happening here, Is the issue of Repatriation and Reparation. Many are asking why Africa for Africans. Why not stay where you were born.

Everyone who saw all that I man post in the time I am here, see that i am putting forth two main areas of my dissemination. And those are Reapatriation and Reparation. All because I am a member of the EWFInc.

I am speaking all the time in reference to our Ancient Heritage. Africa is for Africans those at home and those abroad. That is all i said when i mentioned everyone to they vine and fig tree.

I did not say Black to Black, To I there is no such a message. It is always Africa for the Africans, no color skin business as yet. now the color question is asked by Edmundo, What is there for Mix people, that is something else completely. I really wasn't thinking the color line there at all.

I know it really need some Unfinished Business to be taken care of even on this Ras Tafari Speak, especially on the area of Race Relations, and how we going to stop abuses and world hunger and Poverty and Discrimination and all those things,yet there is a time and place for every matter.

I am not on this site to fight. I dont even know the ones I am speaking to here, so it is no partiality or biasness or special favors in words. I am Disseminating for Africa. Ire.

This is the area where i got a good chance to disseminate the African Repatriation issue mainly from my first post. So all in all I will cool out again and help strictly in this area.

I could have jumped all over and say all kinds of things on all other posts. I dont. I does actually look for the post that are connected to Africa unfinished business to reason there .

I no desire to touch on no personal cussing and all these things, and that is why I asked for all interested ones to say something on the area of where is a person,s Roots.

I nearly curse once and I hold control all because the White Rasta, Black Rasta talk that was going on, then i said to myself, these are all opinions, and i will start to ask questions to learn what i dont know while we are reasoning. And I'ved learned a lot since then.I even said in one of my post that Racism is a sin, if anyone can remember that.

I will continue all my life to say Africa for the Africans, Europe for the Europeans, and so on in many of my future posts, and I personally dont expect everyone to agree to this, yet even if I dont agree, I will not cuss and fight. I will rather send a response to say I learned something new today.

Anyway,What I am learning everyday, is that many many many people dont want to see Africans in the Western Hemisphere get Free out of this Babywrong Place. that is my only cuss word for now. Babywronggggg Send I Royal Sons and Daughters from the far corners of this earth.

Just before I became a teenager and going to school. I was one who used to sing the famous sunday school song, Jesus love the little children, all the children of the world, whether yellow, black, or white we are precious in his site, Jesus love the litle children of the world. I grow up in the Caribbean (carry beyond)showing love to others.

Now I grown to be a man.i am singing, By the rivers of Babywrong, there we sat down, and there we wept when we remember Zion. And though the wicked who carried us away captivity required from us a song, How can I Ras Untunga sing I father King Haile I Selassie I song in this strange land.(Babywrong)

One final opinnion i will give is, Jah Love is the greatest power of the Universe, remember this is just a debate.

Haile I Selassie I, Jah Ras Tafari, Niya-Binghi- I, Alpha and Omega I,

Ras Untunga I

Messages In This Thread

Where is a mixed person roots from???
Where is a mixed person roots from?... AFRIKA!!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com