HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Where is a mixed person roots from???

give yanks, fi good reasoning...yeah

well I know that I was born on a land but From the womb of the woman...made possible by the love between the woman and man...ini is born from this and is of this so ini have a natural right to be amongst humanity, who also embarked the earth the same way...

as fish are given a body/life to live in the sea, so ini is given a body to live on the earth...Choices reflect a persons intelligence an personality...however the body we have is not made to identify someones intelligence or personality be it that we did not choose our bodies...

Based upon fear, in the effort to protect and secure ones life, one will be looking at the possiblities that harm can come through...natural physical differences becomes the attention...culture and habits are influenced by this, that even today it is possible to look on someones physical attributes and assume that they would do this or that...Yet the evil of this is that it suggest that personality/intelligence comes from the physical attributes...this echoes itself in mordern society, being blind to the fact that i in i, come not from the earth, but from Mother and Father...natural...a love u know

There are much more people than we think that is emotionaly distraught over the thought of "were do I belong"...and if they think they have a choice, they will choose the 'side' that would be more loving/benificial to them just like in any choice we make for ourselves...

so clearly this is an issue of a desire to be loved vs societies 'laws' of who are the ones that should be loved...and wether we are going to let them dictate our emotions...based upon our appearances and our conduct...

To I Marcus Garvey is proving to the world what the black negro can do...so give us what we had (Africa for Africans) and watch us strive...Garveyism is a movement for the negro only...

like any lesson of truth to learn, if u can't hear u will feel...thats how I know the truth is for evryone...
coz di sun don't care if u want to smile our frown when she shine...likewise if u black/white/mixxed...when u stepping through, step hard and bold...a JAH bring u yaso...so who dem? tell dem fi move dem bombo claaaawt...who

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Where is a mixed person roots from???
Where is a mixed person roots from?... AFRIKA!!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com