HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Where is a mixed person roots from???

Greetings brothah Ayinde,

I agree with you and your reasonings in regards to the conflicts which have rizen out of a racist global order and its influences on those of "mixed" heritage. I beleive I very recently expounded upon that very subject on your thread about white arrogance and ignorance.

To answer your question to me about Blackness being the ESSENCE OF LIFE, I know you prefered it to be a new thread, which I suppose can always be done, but seeing that we are reasoning this on this particular thread, permit I to post it here. If you would like to start a new discussion about this subject, I will be more than happy to do so.

Here is my answer to your question:

In the first few words of Genesis, we are told that the Most High DWELLED IN THE "VOID" (darkness, tripple blackness) in ETERNAL MEDITATION. Black is the color of the ATOM (Atum/Hidden). From BLACKNESS all life springs forth (Womb of Creation and Womb-man).

The Original Man is the Black man. Black is the Physical essence of Space and Time. The Original Man has the highest concentration of energy which is Understood as Melanin and is essentially linked to the DNA of the genes! Melanin is the Supreme absorber of all energy and is responsible for the different shades of the Original people. All shades of beauty, strength, and wisdom. Melanin travels with this stellar light because it is proven that Melanin exist within the star nebulae, the Kosmos, and in plants. We can call this Kosmic Melanin. Dr King writes, there exist complex organic molecules in vast interstellar gas clouds that are made up of literally many light years in size as found at the central disc regions of our galaxy and many other galaxies in the Universe. The Central Atom in such Organic molecules is the carbon Atom of Melanin. He goes on by saying, this solar system will pass through this black carbon, complex organic, molecular, melanin interstellar gas clouds and--with the help of comets--a trail of complex organic molecules/melanin will seed planetary surfaces. Melanin is what the Original man has through genetics. Melanin isis the ESSENCE of "Inner G" or Energy which is the True and Living God of the Universe.

ROOTS

Messages In This Thread

Where is a mixed person roots from???
Where is a mixed person roots from?... AFRIKA!!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com