HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive

Re: Where is a mixed person roots from???

I am sorry for cussing at you. My mixed heritage is all over. My father is of Indian and African and spanish blood, he is brown his roots are Venezuelan, I also grew up there until I was 11. In Venezuela their is a big mix of peoples, so you are not one thing or the other you are a Venezuelan. I have cousins who are white as snow and I have cousins that are black like night. My mother is Irish and Scotish. I am a Jamaican. They lived in Jamaica and I was born and lived there as a baby and have friends and family there. So where do I belong? I say on the planet earth, I am happy where ever. It is you, the individual that makes home where you stay, hapiness is not something you look for it is something the indiviadual creates. When I say that the philosophy is bull shit is because the world is not that simple. When you say Africa for the Africans and Europeans for the Europeans and so on it is segregation (plus I don't want to be with Europeans, I rather be with Africans), I think the world would be really racist and boring if we all went back to our ancesterol lands. The KKK would love if all black people went back to Africa. I am not saying that Africans shouldn't go back if they want, I am all for that, but to divide every race and color to their own part of the world. It never happened and it never will. Even during the creation of humanity the first humans walk the lands and migrated and created other civilizations, all out of Africa. Should the Greeks go back to Africa or what about the Indians from India, or the Pacific Islanders or the Aboriginies. Even the Mexican Olmecs are from Africa. Now do you see where I am getting at?

Peace and Love

Edmundo

Messages In This Thread

Where is a mixed person roots from???
Where is a mixed person roots from?... AFRIKA!!!!!

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com