HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

So you won't move? Try this on...

Here is the thing, you, like many others of your sort, are only capable of parroting what others have said. 90% of what you post on this board is striaght-up regurgitation. Nothing digested. So, when time comes for you to move foward with the conversation, you can do nothing else than stick to your circular path.

This particular reasoning, like I said before, has shown your true colours. And I am starting to think, from what I have seen of the so-called amerikkkans on this board, the educated fools who come on here thinking thier certificates of mis-education will serve as some sort of validation, I am starting to see that you people are all the same.

How do you like that piece of generalisation?

And before any other hypocrite joins his cracked voice to this, tell me why you said nothing when your brother here was taking his half-sense and tarring all Africans with a brush dipped in pure speculation. Not one of you usual suspects said a word to question the direction this speculation is pointing in, maybe this was because you could not see it but most probably, it was because you did not take offence.

But I bet what I just said offended you.

Why is that? Are we not suppossed to be one people? Is the lie told against me not also a lie told against you? Check yourself before you give yourself over to further hypocrisy.

I say all this because I have recognised that quite a few of the issues that arise here are based on your presumptions of superiority and the indignation that follows when this presumption is challenged, so, I could say that you people are nothing more than tanned 'whites'. And I could conclude by saying, no wonder Liberia turned out the way it did.

And here is a 'brother', presenting a case for Africans as the ORIGIN of all evil.

That is what I hear.

When you say Africans set this ball rolling by callously 'isolating' and 'expelling' thier own children (i.e. the 'whites'), when you in fact present the scenario of a 'white holocoast' in Africa that was perpertuated by 'pre-historic' Africans, a 'holocoast' that preceeded and gave birth to everything else, you are presenting a case whereby the 'white' can actually look back on all he has done and still tell the African "you got off lightly."

And he would be right, if what you say is true. Now, I am prepared to give this theory a chance if you can present other evidence apart from some speculation. You are asked for this and all you do is regurgitate. I know what this means.

You are a one from a bag of confusion as it is plain to see that you do not really know what you are supposed to be fighting for or who you are supposed to be fighting against.

You know the passages to paste up to look the part, but what you reveal when you speak your mind points at a different intention.

I'm done wasting time with your perambulations. And, here is another thing, all the noise you been making about 'cointelpro' is probably double-bluff. If anyone here has ever flown a flag for justifiable 'white' supremacy, then you have.

And not for the first time either.

Messages In This Thread

Height-ism (Tall Supremacy)
Short People Power
TALL AGAINST SHORT; BROWN EYES VS BLUE
Re: Height-ism (Tall Supremacy)
which came first tall or short supremacies?
Re: which came first tall or short supremacies?
Re: which came first tall or short supremacies?
Re: Height-ism (Tall Supremacy) *LINK*
My mama?!?!...Yo mama!!!
Re: My mama?!?!...Yo mama!!!
Re: Height-ism (Tall Supremacy) *LINK*
But...
eja: "Do you have evidence to back this up ...." *LINK*
So you won't move? Try this on...
Re: So you won't move? Try this on...
Mirror, mirror on the way...
Re: Mirror, mirror on the way...
Help me...somebody call a wahhhhmbulance
Re: Help me...somebody call a wahhhhmbulance
By the way...
When all else fails attack the website
Re: When all else fails attack the website
Re: When all else fails attack the website
Can multiracial people be racist *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com