HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Mirror, mirror on the way...

Selassielive, you have issues and it is time I tell you about them.

You are an absolute BRAINIAC-DUMBDUMB

You are like Einstein with all that scientific wherewithall but no common sense to come out of the rain.

You are like RainMan, you can calculate the molarity of exponential quantum-ethyldichotomitic dopplerspramophytes to the ninth power on the top of your head, but fail to see the simplicity of ONE plus ONE.

One post you say "keep it simple" then you say "math is not that simple" ?!?!

You cut and paste and quote and OVERSTAND Buddha, HIM, Y'shua Ma'at and then try to "argue" that absolute truth which is nothing but a code word for inner/self [duhhh] is absolutely unattainable and ungraspable. So ironically your own self is ungraspable and in your own sights. Well you are definitely not a liar. NO MYSTERY there is confusion/contradictions mixed in all the pompous bile that you spout forth.

***I to think that he can be quite juvenile in his efforts to be in the "in" crowd***

[Hey, I like that 'juve-nile'], except for the fact that you are like a heckler in the front row of a comedy show that begs to be the butt of a joke.

But "quite" juvenile?!?! C'mon bud, your infatuation/obsession to have one ounce of Ayinde's intelligence and vocabulary rings through every one of your cut-and-paste-samurai responses to his "quite" eloquent postings.

Wannabe.

You WISH you had the aspects of the heros that you worship here. But to banter and try to incite attention from them is as juvenile as your students, and you called robafreeka a vampire? It is no mystery that you have said that "we can learn from the youth" because it is YOU that should be in a seat with paper and pen learning and SILENT.

First you say I kiss Ayinde's as, then I kiss Eja's as. Because "wahhhhhhhhh, disciple, you never kiss my asssss, I'm smart like Ayinde, I'm intelligent like Ras Heru, I got a degree, I studied theology"

And of course YOU are the scrutinized observer who notices, takes notes and frets like a jilted jealous lover.

By the way, selassielive, Ayinde plays you up and down like a yo-yo. You are turned out like a 2 dollar trick. It is fascinating to see his post and just wait for your inevitable cry-baby response. And the more you TRY and fight him, the more you fight yourself and look bad with foot-in-mouth. EVERY TIME.

I really thinks he does it for no other reason than for our amusement to see how gullible/sensitive/defensive you are.

I have asked you before what you are fighting. And it is obviously yourself, but why pull me down.

The "Conscious" demonstration that was a trap for you and it has been clearly seen!

Messages In This Thread

Height-ism (Tall Supremacy)
Short People Power
TALL AGAINST SHORT; BROWN EYES VS BLUE
Re: Height-ism (Tall Supremacy)
which came first tall or short supremacies?
Re: which came first tall or short supremacies?
Re: which came first tall or short supremacies?
Re: Height-ism (Tall Supremacy) *LINK*
My mama?!?!...Yo mama!!!
Re: My mama?!?!...Yo mama!!!
Re: Height-ism (Tall Supremacy) *LINK*
But...
eja: "Do you have evidence to back this up ...." *LINK*
So you won't move? Try this on...
Re: So you won't move? Try this on...
Mirror, mirror on the way...
Re: Mirror, mirror on the way...
Help me...somebody call a wahhhhmbulance
Re: Help me...somebody call a wahhhhmbulance
By the way...
When all else fails attack the website
Re: When all else fails attack the website
Re: When all else fails attack the website
Can multiracial people be racist *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com