Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Height-ism (Tall Supremacy)

Honour

You have not responded to single point that I raised, which either means you think they are not worthy of responding to or, you have no way of responding to them. "Arrogance, ignorance and stubborness" also manifests in individuals. We see all three working when we see one who refuses to yield a position that cannot be defended. One who would choose to obfuscate rather than accept that he/she may have been in error.

Yes, you are the one who equated albinism with leprosy (not I). You said : "how about several thousands of albino/de-pigmented africans reproducing for 20,000 years in an ice aged habitation? or did leper colonies not exist in africa before the mass production of 'white'people? are leper colonies a recent phenomenon or does it have ancient roots steepped in arrogance, ignorance and stubbornness."

Dr Cress-Welsing may not have equated albinism with leprosy, but you did. I did not bring the word here, you did, and it is an old advertising trick; associating two non-related concepts by placing them in proximity. Bad enough when trying to sell cars by associating leather fittings with sexual prowess, but shameful when one uses this technique while allegedely seeking to get at the truth of crucial matters.

The "arrogance, ignorance and stubbornness" that you speak of did (and still does) exist. But it did not manifest in the way you are speaking about it. The "arrogance, ignorance and stubbornness" had to do with the relationships that were allowed to develop between Africans and an alien species. Relationships that were maintained even after there was ample evidence that these species was up to no good. Africans believed that they could handle them.

Also, this statement of yours is based on a generalisation : "from the time of ancient egypt to the present, africans have abused the albino mutant depigmented children of african women and african men. "

Do you have evidence to back this up and if so, can you produce it or at least point in it's direction (i.e.where it can be verified)?

And, do you not think "albino mutant depigmented" is overkill? Why not just say "albino"?

Masimba Musodza said something about his particular African culture and you seem to be hanging on to that as a whip to beat everybody with. I could take this statement of fact: "Traditional Dinka culture places value on cattle above all else" and say this : "All Africans value cattle above all else, obviously this is going to have serious implications on the environment, and until Africans do something about thier irrational veneration of cattle, there will be problems..". I could say that, but if I did, I would be commiting a gross intellectual dishonesty that is based on the misuse of a generalisation.

I could also say "Countries with a caucasian majority are unfriendly places for Africans." This is also a generalisation but I could back it up with facts. I could back it up with the singular fact that there is'nt a single country in the world with a caucasian majority that does not also have records of severe hate crimes against Africans.

If you wish to carry on a sincere discussion, respond to the points I have raised as I did to yours. If a point I am making is not clear, ask me to clarify.

Messages In This Thread

Height-ism (Tall Supremacy)
Short People Power
TALL AGAINST SHORT; BROWN EYES VS BLUE
which came first tall or short supremacies?
Re: which came first tall or short supremacies?
Re: which came first tall or short supremacies?
Re: Height-ism (Tall Supremacy) *LINK*
My mama?!?!...Yo mama!!!
Re: My mama?!?!...Yo mama!!!
Re: Height-ism (Tall Supremacy) *LINK*
But...
eja: "Do you have evidence to back this up ...." *LINK*
So you won't move? Try this on...
Re: So you won't move? Try this on...
Mirror, mirror on the way...
Re: Mirror, mirror on the way...
Help me...somebody call a wahhhhmbulance
Re: Help me...somebody call a wahhhhmbulance
By the way...
When all else fails attack the website
Re: When all else fails attack the website
Re: When all else fails attack the website
Can multiracial people be racist *LINK*

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com