Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Repatriation the Question?

Greetings Idrens and Sisthrens

Haile I Selassie I the first,Emperor of Ethiopia

What a joy to hear the utterance of Ras Tafari.

I will give an opinion on this touchy matter.

Haile Selassie I saw what was going on with Black peoples all over the world, and so he worked with other intellectuals from all over, to set up many Charters with his Imperial signature given, especially the five mystic ones.(1) The Constitution of the Ethiopian people. (2) The Ethiopian Orthodox Church, stating religion is personal, and all Man or Woman should be free to worship their Creator as they see fit. (3)The Organization of African Unity, now renamed the African Unity, for the Redevelopment of the Continent Africa as one Nation, detroying Colonialism.(4) The League of all Nations, now inherited by the United Nations, headquarters in New York city, that will centralize all nations to come together to solve the problems of the world. And finally The Ethiopian World Federation Incorporated, for We The Black peoples of, Not just Africa,everywhere.
The Organization's preamble state this. We the Black Peoples of the World, in order to effect Unity,Solidarity, Liberty, Freedom and Self Determination, to secure Justice and maintain the Integrity of Ethiopia(Africa), which is our divine heritage, do hereby establish and ordain this Constitution for the Ethiopian World Federation(Incorporated.

So here we have an Organization given with a Constitution and By- laws which some government dont even have,to uplift our Nation, and many Black people are still under the great spell,saying that someone can rob I and I Ancient Heritage which is Ethiopia(Africa)just because we were born in the western hemisphere.Does it take just 500 years to do this?? No way ire.

I and I Ancestors did not volunteer to be kidnapped and taken away from the African continent, and I and I cannot volunteer to fear even some Africans on the continent who is ashamed to see His or Her Brothers and Sisters return to their rightful heritage(Ancestors land) also.
I and I is very proud to see what I and I Imperial Majesty did for I and I who gave constant love for I and I Father/Motherland, and I and I Ancient Ancestors.

HIM, I and I King, came and prepared His own land Shashamane for I and I to be able to have a place to go to. So Repatriation is a must. That will be the itection of Black peoples of the World, and to mend abuses for the good peoples of every nation.

Now, The Ethiopian World Federation Inc is here. And so until the people get to know what the real vibes is, then they will fuss and fight forever, especially most of the Africans on the Continent. They love to fight tribal wars for a very long iver. They treat they own neighbours badly most of the ivers. Africa unite then all of I and I can move out of De babywrong shitstem. No True??

This Mystical Charter(EWFInc) was given to We the Black Peoples of the World, especially in the Diaspora in order to effect Solidarity and the Collectiveness of the Nation.This very month is the Annual Convention in NYC.

Time for the people to know, that no matter where you come from, as long as you are a Black man or a Black woman,then you are an African.I and I nor try to proove this to anyone, for is a true fact.

It is not wrong for Africans of the Diaspora to seek to go to the land of their Ancestors. Many people will try to stop I and I from going there for many reasons, yet once I and I can manage I and I affairs financiallly, then it is no one's business to try to block I and I path to this journey(exodus).

Ethiopia is calling, do not fear the careless Africans, for they will go down with the babywrong shitstem, fighting everyday and killing one another for nothing while wicked ones a jump for joy on all this nonsense.Love thy neighbour as thy love thyself.

Is a very long time now Black Peoples a suffer, and these fights must stop. People should be free to go any place on this earth they desire to dwell and just be free to live they own way of life as they see fit. Babywrong is not a place anymore, it is now a "spiritual beast shitstem". It is rampaging now at this very moment, even in every State of Africa.

What can ones think of when they hear about foreign intervention? What is that? Isn't this the babywrong Shitstem all over this globe calling they dirty move globalization.WTO, IMF, The manifest destiny?? Why? Even nuff African Neo- colonialists supporting this way of life,and subjugating they own people in the name of money and false power??.

Anyway, Africa is only one part of this earth. I and I have to be Ineversal and International in I and I doings, and I and I can live any place I and I desire. Rasta now live all over de earth, for I and I a de mystic people that can survive any place I and I dwell.I and I Love is more powerful than hate. A dat a go win in de end of ivers irie.

Another serious matter is. Going to Africa do not mean a man going to automatically become righteous. Look at all the killings going on on the continent. Look how much innocent Africans been destroyed each day,just as in other parts of the world.
Is that making the Land more righteous?? That can never be I Zion with all those weapons ire.I and I ancient glories are all messed up there by Money greedy people.

A man can live any place in this world and still serve the Creator, so no matter what happen to that place physically, that rightoeus man will be saved.And a man can live in Ethiopia and be wicked as hell, and He will have to go down as a careless Ethiopian too.
Is not the place where a man dwell to judge him by, is the works I and I a do for Jah that will be the matter, for Jah is the rightful judge. Is He who control all this ineverse. A person can change their life any given day or night and come to do Jah works.

That is why the EWFInc is the one Organization that will bring the people to an iniversal awareness, because is mostly Ras Tafari people who are seeing this light and teaching it worldwide. The people who love the Emperor are the right people. "Ethiopia shall strech forth her hands unto Jah". The Highest Himself shall establish Her, Ras Tafari. Money is needed yes, still that is not the only solution. Inity is needed more in these crucial ivers.

People must find out the real truth about this Organization and see what I and I Imperial Majesty I Selassie I have for I and I to do, to make this earth a better place. Shashamane is a special peice of land. This is the Emperor's own land he gave I and I with the EWFInc Constitution and By- Laws and told I and I to Repartriate the right people to heal this vibes.

No matter how long this take, it going to happen where every vine will grow in they own vinyard, and every fig will grow on it own tree. No more confusion will be there for I and I people. Africa for Africans always. So many thousand years of istory could not be wiped away so easily. No way ire

People should be free to live they own lives as they see fit. Too much dictatorism in a de land. Africans must be free, those at home and those abroad. All suffering peoples of this earth must be free someday.

And one more thing I'll say. It is not the locks upon a man's head that will save Him, or even the herb he smoke. It is His Love for Jah. For once I and I love HIM, I and I will always do good deeds in this world,and there is a reward for that.

I Love and smoked herb for the past 30 years and over, and that did not automatically make I do more good. Is just the person to do right or wrong regardless of the situation.

Right is always over wrong though.
So much things to say right now.

Again I will say. Nothing is wrong for Black Peoples of the western diaspora to go to the land of their Ancestors(Africa). What is really wrong with that?? My opinion here is not meant to offend any person.

Forgive any mispellings, irie.

Haile I Selassie I, Jah Ras Tafari, Niyabinghi I, King Alpha and Queen Omega I.

Ninja Ras

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Re: Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Exodus NOW! To I n I father's ZION THRONE!
Repatriation the Question?
Re: Repatriation the Question?
Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Repatriate now or face the consequences!
Re: Repatriation the Question?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com