HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!

I Bless I...

empress afrique...I don't think theres a place on earth right now, that u would find peace and safety...u could move to a place that is not known for harm against Rastafari, and u end up starting the counter for that stastic for that area...However, where ever u choose to go or do, have no regrets...coz regrets wounds are deeper than consiquences...

"Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!"

yes...yet I feel collectively repartiation is not done correctly...

for one, ones can correct me if i'm wrong, when u pass customs or whatever in Africa they recognize u as someone who is migrating instead of repartriating...if u are recognized as that, in ur "homeland", by the African laws that be, what is repartriation?

I feel, repartriation is lastly a physical thing...

There are numerous amount of issues that need to be resolved...there is no such thing as repartriation without resolving them...

if we are in complaint and confess that the world that be, is a white supremist world, then why would a white supremist world that has done u wrong, do u any good...why are ones systemicaly organizeing themselves in accordance to the laws that be to acheive what those very same laws presently hinder...

as Ras Howard has said...we have to attack the Head...their head wich is the courts and the laws...

Law is supposed to be our golden rule within civilization...thus it has to be based off of the well-fare/being of a citizen...based off of morals/values/rights etc...culturaly and otherwise...it has to be benificial and makes sense...

within the forum of a spiruality...such as RASTAFARI, the correct morals/values/rights can be established...wich intern determines a Law that caters to the citizen's well-being, more than the Law that presently exists...

if there is a Law that can replace the supremace one, educated and agreed upon by the populations...which will eventualy change the laws...wether within Africa alone or the whole world collectively...then the stage is set for Repartriation...

again I will say...Repartriation is bigger than ones might think or want to admit...

FOWARD

diyouth

guidance

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Exodus NOW! To I n I father's ZION THRONE!
Repatriation the Question?
Re: Repatriation the Question?
Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Repatriate now or face the consequences!
Re: Repatriation the Question?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com