HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Repatriate now or face the consequences!

Iziz!

I thank all for the constributing to this discussion. I just had the opportunity to read some of the recent posts and I would like to make some responses. Fisrtly, I believe in all of my being that Africa is our natural born heritage. I don't believe that we can just forward and plop ourselves like the Jeweuropeans did in occupied Palestine or what the African Americans did in Liberia. This will disrupt the lives of the native people. However, it can be arranged and mediated through folks who have the best interest of all at heart. HIM and HER did the right thing by giving the land in Shashamane this was part of their anti-Feudal policy in my view. Get rid of elitism and hierarchy and privilege based on some historical birth right. When it came to light and the math was done and the science was understood those of us whose ancestors had been sold into slavery and have endured the consequences for over 5 centuries had no inheritance. HIM and HER knew the plight of their own ancestor sold to the devil Alexander the Horrible Pushkin's ancestor a small Ethiopian prince given to him as a gift or pet or slave however you like to think of it. Slavery is treacherous and its consequences last forIver!

In addition, there are Africans who resent the repatriation of Diaspora blacks. In Nigeria there's been documented cases of Diaspora blacks facing serious time in their prison for fighting the native/locals. These ones and ones returned with some wealth that was resented by the natives and they fought back by stealing etc...In south Africa right now, Jean Bertrand Aristide is facing some difficulties because the reactionary groups do not agree with the current administration's decision to support him and his family at all.

I have also read on this board that in Shashamane the Ethiopian natives do not accept the fullness of RastafarI livity. The other issue is that HIM and Marcus Garvey differed a great deal in their approach to racism. One seemed to feel that there were some whites who would listen and do the right thing. Unfortunately, HIM had to learn the hard way when the British thieves who cloaked themselves in sheep clothing tried to take over from the Italians. And helping him return home and regain his land was just a pretext and an underhanded tactic to colonize with a gentler and kinder hand!

Garvey also made some alliances with the Ku Klux Klan with regards to repatriation. These two groups of folks agreed that blacks pretty much had no space in Western society. Our job was done by the 1920s and 1930s and we were becoming a real nuisance with the smoking of the herb and anti marijuana laws were gaining momentum. At the same time too the black Star Line may have received some contributions from these folks because they wanted to see us gone!

Yes, I feel a kindred spirit with Garvey who sang One Black Heart and Africa for the Africans. He also identified problems that we faced due to our race and the legacy of slavery. At the same time HIM made us strongly aware that in Africa and Ethiopia or Abyssinia the problem of tribalism and ethnocentrism was a big problem to overcome.

I wanted to write today about why we have to seriously consider this issue of repatriation out of Babywrong at this time. We don't know who will be selected in November. And there may be other wars to come soon springing up in Asia. While others may feel that war in the Middle East is about oil I beg to differ. I truly and know in my heart that it's about the control of the African continent. Let's not forget that these folks have no more money left. They have depleted their treasuries and the oil won't last forever! There were only so many dinosaurs folks! And besides which they can produce renewable energy in other ways. And of course the poppies that produce heroine can be grown locally and hydroponically. There's also no use for Islam in western society. These Arabs were the first foreign slave masters of African people. The did the same things that the white Europeans did and raped and slaughtered etc...In the coming years we will see a flood of African immigrants a NeXXT wave we could say who totally differ in appearance and social standing to the ones we've come to know. Like for example, Kofi Anan and his royal pals who were educated abroad and speak many foreign languages. These new Africans won't be as cosmopolitan. They will however resemble our ancestors of 2 centuries ago were trafficked into slavery for the benefit of capitalism everywhere!

And then who will be left to reproduce blacks that could be used as slaves? Will it be the Rastas who are alienated from our current societies in the West and are shunned on the continent as well? I don't think that they will take their close cousins in religion and lifestyle as easily.

Moreover, who will go and capture these people through war. It is coming. A full blown out war against some or several African nations. If Colin Powell gets elected to a presidential post, I promise you that it will happen. That's what's expected of him as the head of the neo-colonial West. And if Kerry is selected than we will be in harm's way because someone has to take the rap. Under Clinton-the so-called first black president it was working poor black men who experienced the worse assaults. Under Gore it would have continued. Under Bush it's all of us he hates the black middle class and he has a strong connection to the Kkk. In fact, his refusal to meet with the NAACP the oldest and most establish black organization in the US, he has alligned himself with the Roosevelt era klansmen who felt that blacks did not deserve their freedom.

And with Kerry it will be the onslaught of the mothers of our children. The plan to have these women raise and birth in prisons! Prison babies our black children. Small criminal acts will get big time because Kerry and his wife do not want the embarassment. She is from Mozambique and she is wealthy and very European. In fact, she has a vendetta against African dictators so watch out Rastas. Finally, who is the lesser of these evils? I don't know the black politrickters are not getting the word out but the Kerry ticket is getting their backing. Whatever happenned to Maxine Waters' statement that she would never again back an all white anything? A progressive black was never considered for this position. There are so many well known and able black like Kwesi Mfume and so many others even Jesse Jackson Jr. should have been on the list. These folks are knowledgeable about the issues and problems that our people face and they have investigated how they can be resolved within the system.

That is all for now folks and Idrens.

Blessings, Guidance and Much Strenght and Respect!

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Re: Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Exodus NOW! To I n I father's ZION THRONE!
Repatriation the Question?
Re: Repatriation the Question?
Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Repatriate now or face the consequences!
Re: Repatriation the Question?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com