HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!

As far as we African Liberators are concerned, Africa is the mother land for all black people, even those who are so misled as to deny that they are African people, and that Mama Africa is their original home.

An African that was born in Africa, is no more African, than an African that was born African abroad, as a result of the criminal slave trading activities, which were committed against our people at home and abroad.

I do think that if the African leaders in the Africa of today, are true African lioberators, then they will cut out their selfishness, and adjust Governmental policies, across the entire Continent of Mama Africa, to facilitate the genuine act of repatriation, of true African patriots, in the African Diaspora, who have spend their lives, struggling for the good cause, of Africa for Africans those at home and those abroad.

Africans are Africans whether they were born in Mama Africa or in the African Diaspora. I do know of some African Patriots, with whom I have worked in the struggle, more than forty years ago, these are battle front warriors, for the cause of true African liberation everywhere, so they happened to find ways to go back home to the mother land to settle, since they are now Senior Elders, and they are totally insulted, by the Governments and people calling them Jamaicans, these are African patriots who have refused to be called Jamaicans, knowing that they are Africans abroad, and to think that they have arrived in Mama Africa, only to be described as Jamaicans, and be treated that way as well.

Africa do not belong to only Africans who were born in Africa, Africa belongs to Africans those at home and those abroad. There are some very out of order things which seems to be going on in this Africa Union, which does not seems to be in touch with the true liberation of African people everywhere, for instance, Zimbabawe is the only and boldest African Country, which is putting into practice, practical reparation, by reclaiming the lands which were stolen from us as African people, and that includes us as African in the Diaspora, considering, that we did not take our lands and other properties with us, when we were kidnapped and brutalized across the middle passage, oh no, we left our lands and other properties right there in Mama Africa, so why is it that the African Union and other leaders in Mama Africa, seems to be opposing Zimbabwe in their gloriuos reparatiopn activities, instead of the entire continent activating a land reclaimation plan?

I am really opposed to any African in the Diaspora, going to Mama Africa with attitudes and behavior, which will only create more disunity among our people, there is really no place for that in this ages of our struggle. I am also very much opposed, to African people who are calling themselves Rasta people, and are encouraging Europeans, to be comimg to Zimbabwe in the name of Jah Rastafasri, Africa for Africans and Europe for the European. When will Africans come to this realization and act on it?

Are we inviting another invasion under the banner of religion?
When will we really learn as a race of people?
Are we not still in the lands of captivity after more than 500 years?
As for the continent of Mama Africa,it is still suffering from the effects of the tactics of divide and rule, Africans are still exterminating each other in so many parts of Mama Africa, and yet we still inviting the European to come and dine, when will we ever learn????????????????????????????????
Again I send many oceans of blessings.
ONE BLACK LOVE ONE BLACK HEART.
Baba Ras Marcus.

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Exodus NOW! To I n I father's ZION THRONE!
Repatriation the Question?
Re: Repatriation the Question?
Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Repatriate now or face the consequences!
Re: Repatriation the Question?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com