HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!

BABA,
MAYBE THE I SAY THAT THE BWOY RAS HOWARD IS BEEN SO DIFFICULT AT TIMES,LOOK YA NOW WHAT MAKES I SO DIFFICULT BABA,YU SEE DEW TO HOW I HAS TO GIVE AN ACCOUNT FOR I DEEDS IMAN LOOK INTO EVERYTHING,NOW AFRICA IS THE CRADLE OF LIFE ON MOTHER EARTH,SEEN,IF THE I SEY YES TO THIS,WELL TO I,CRADLE MEANS OUT OF,(THE FIRST)EVERYTHING FORWARD FROM THAT SECTION THAT BREEDS OR THE MULTIPLICATION OF THE LIFE IN EVERYTHING THAT DWELLS UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH TODAY except for corruption OF WHICH I SEE AS A INVASION,AND THIS INVASION MEANS,COMING FROM ELSE WHERE,the devil brings it with him on their arrival,SOME OF I FAMILIES ARE FARMERS,THEY MOVE YELLOW YAMS EVERY YEAR TO A DIFFERENT LOCATION MOSTLY EVERY PLANTING SEASON,IN OTHER WORDS TRANSPLANTING FROM ONE PLACE TO ANOTHER,IS THE I SAYING THAT THE CREATOR HAVE SOME SEEDS THAT CAN ONLY PRODUCED IN THE COLD PLACES SO HE DOES NOT PLANT IT IN JAMAICA BUT CANADA,OR WAS IT PEOPLE WHO TRAVELED WITH THEIR SEEDS TO DIFFERENT LOCATIONS,DID THE CREATOR AS THE ALMIGHTY SURFACED AS A HUMAN BEING WENT TO THIS SECTION,NAME IT CHINA,MEK SOME RED PEOPLE AND TELL THEM THIS IS CHINA HERE BELONGS TO YOU?WHAT COLOR IS THE SOIL OF CHINA,WAS THE CHINEASE MADE OUT OF THE SOIL WHERE THE CONSTRUCTION OF THEM WERE TAKING PLACE,OR DID THE CREATOR ALREADY HAD MADE THEM THEN
TOOK THEM THERE TO ABODE?,NOW FOR THE WHITE,I NEVER SEE WHITE SOIL YET,IS IT THE SAME SOIL THAT MADE THE CHINEASE MAKE THE WHITE MAN TOO,IF YES,WHERE ON THE EARTH WAS HE PLACE WITH A SOIL WITH THE COLOR WHITE,WAS IT THE SNOW THAT MADE HIM?SEE BABA IMAN LOOK IN TINGS THAT ONLY A FEW LOOK INTO,BREDREN THE PEOPLE THEM CONFUSED,THEM SEY WE ALL ARE ONE WHEN THEM DON'T EVEN KNOW WEY ONE MEANS.SOME OF THEM SEY I CRAZY,BUT IF I AM,I DONT EVEN WANT TO GET MEDICATED..IF A CHILD OF RASTA FALL DOWN TRY GET UP FORWARD,AND TRY TO REMEMBER THE EXACT TERRITORY THAT IS SLIPPERY..RASTAFARI SELASSIEI LIVE..

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Exodus NOW! To I n I father's ZION THRONE!
Repatriation the Question?
Re: Repatriation the Question?
Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Repatriate now or face the consequences!
Re: Repatriation the Question?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com