HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
In Response To: Re: Repatriation the Question? ()

BIGGG UPP Ras Howard

I noticed that people want I and I to beg to be Africans because I and I born in the Diaspora and that a nonsense.

500 years of Babywrong shitstem cannot take away I and I heritage that easily.

And another hurt here is when people will say this and that about Rasta people and telling a bunch of lies. I and I only have to have money nowadays and I and I can go any place in this world and live ire.

A man have a right to his own destiny, and again even if I go to Africa now as a one who accept Repatriation stronly as an EWFInc member, that will not automatically make I man rightoeous. Shashamane will grow though. The Highest Himself shal establish Her(ShaSha) Earth is home always, is just that this is I and I more safer area to dwell in these crucial(nuclear)ivers.

Africans a war all the ivers, a who a go stop that continual bloodshed. this is no propoganda busines ya, this a truth ire. look wa a gwaan in Sudan right now. People are calling the slaughter of all those Black people,government sponsored genocide. A shame how Blacks a fight against they own people all over for such a long iver. When all this a go stop??

What is the African Union going to do about this nonsnse now that they try to move all the founders and changed up the process the Imperial Majesty and other great African leaders had in place.

Ras Howard, They reminding I of the Caribbean Carry beyond) where I hail from, where there is a bunch of Misleaders, and they all Black and treating they own people like dogs, calling them third world countries and selling them out to Neo- colonialism with the WTO, World bank and IMF. All this no goood ire.

They could run to the rocks and the rocks a look a place to hide too, this a De mystic ivers, So Rasta people nor bow to no babywrong shitstem. I and I a go to Ethiopia once I and I have the money to do that, for I and I Emperor Haile I Serlassie I done prepare a place for I and I there in Shahshamane.

This is I and I Legal land as members of the EWFInc and must be recognized by all world governments in the United Nations. The Africans on the Continent must know all this in the right ivers too. The so called new African Union must raspect I and I Charter(EWFInc)someday, for it is international. No no Dibby dibby business this ya ire, only time will tell. Marcus done say if I and i cannot do this I and I are imbiciles ire.

Everything will happen in it own Iver. Jah knows all matters, and He said He will never give I and I more than I and I can bear. BIGGG UPPP Rastafari Kings and Queens, Royal Sons and Daughters of Akebulan. Jah is I and I light and salvation, so whom shall I and I be afraid of. No matter where you were born, as long as you are a Black Man/Woman, then you are an African.With full African Rights to all Africa. That a I and I Ancestors land.

And Rasta a International and Ineversal people. I and I a trod earth ire. (Ninjitsu) I go any place i desire to once i have the financial strenght to do that.Too many boundaries on earth Ire.

love to the Ras Tafari speak, BIGG UPP to the EWFInc Convention in NYC 06/14/04--06/18/04

Repartriation is a must no matter what any man say or do. Nothing can happen before it right iver. There gonig to become a time when Africa shall be the only place for I and I to livein peace,for satan wil try to own the rest of the earth by force. And he will get a beating From Jah.

Many careless african a go yeild to this system even on the continent. No plce to hideunitl the clean up will take place, and that a De iver what a come near. Africa clean up iver. Redemnption must come. Beat it on the Drums ire.

I a seek to do the right and live good in Jah sight. Niyabibghi I

Ninja Ras

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Re: Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Exodus NOW! To I n I father's ZION THRONE!
Repatriation the Question?
Re: Repatriation the Question?
Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Repatriate now or face the consequences!
Re: Repatriation the Question?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com