HomepageHowcomyoucomRaceandHistoryRootsWomenTrinicenter
Homepage
Rastafari Speaks Archive
Buy Books
ARCHIVE HOMEMESSAGE BOARDREASONING FORUMARTICLESNEWS WEBLOG

Read Only : Rastafari Speaks Reasoning Archives

Rastafari Speaks Archive 1

Re: Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!

Iziz!

Give thanks to all of ones and ones who responded to my inquiries. I am deeply troubled by my events that occured in my life last year. I feel that the US spying branches were out to get me and I had done nothing wrong. I don't advocate smoking herb or anything else for that matter. But I don't get jobs because my physical appearance identifies me as being a member of a group who accepts this as part of their lifestyle. Therefore, I realize that I must make that adjustment I cannot go around thinking that I will be treated fairly and without prejudice in a world system that works only by stereotyping people. So as not to be accused of self pity, I have documented these experiences and they will be available when my book of essays comes out. My phones have been tapped and my mail read and so many other things happenned and keep happenning. I have to put the pieces together or just fail.

COINTELPRO did exist and they keep spying on communities that are considered threatening and dangerous and whether we accept this or not RAStas are a threat. Haitians never thought that they could be associated with AL Quaeda but they have been thanks to John Aschcroft who wants to replicate the Reagan motto to malign this immigrant group who are fleeing violence that they inflicted to avenge a historical occurence-namely the Haitian Revolution.

I thank those who responded and I say that I would like to respect the laws of any nation state where I go to live or visit. However I do not wish to go anywhere that may prove harmful to me because of my chosen faith or lifestyle of RastafarI. Like I said, I've travelled to many countries in West Africa and I did not appreciate the self-hatred that pushed women to bleach their skin to an extreme and also for men to prefer women who resembled whites.

I could go on and on but right now I'm concerned about my loved ones and my safety. I thank ones and ones who have responded to my inquiries about where to go for safety. And I will look into the website for the bredren in Amsterdam and contact him.

My contact info for the bredren who wished to contact me about safe spaces is as follows:

mayiwana@yahoo.com

Messages In This Thread

Should Rastas be thinking of repatriation NOW!
Exodus NOW! To I n I father's ZION THRONE!
Repatriation the Question?
Re: Repatriation the Question?
Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Africa Is I and I Ancestors land?
Re: Repatriate now or face the consequences!
Re: Repatriation the Question?

FAIR USE NOTICE:
This site may at times contain copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available in our efforts to advance understanding of environmental, political, human rights, economic, democracy, scientific, and social justice issues, etc. We believe this constitutes a 'fair use' of any such copyrighted material as provided for in section 107 of the US Copyright Law. If you wish to use copyrighted material from this site for purposes of your own that go beyond 'fair use', you must obtain permission from the copyright owner.
For more information go to: http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/107.shtml

Copyright © 2003-2014 RastafariSpeaks.com & AfricaSpeaks.com